Part - 4

Author's pov.

You - yahh heeyaaa !!! I'll kill you Jungcock!!! *Kicks* You jerk how dare you insult me ? *Punches*
I'm tired ! Huh ... I wish it was you ... *Punch*

*you hugged the punching bag*

You - I'm going mad 💢 sorry !! Bagu... Don't worry I wish that Junglebook dies virgin ...

Jk - woahhh really ? So much anger btw how are you so sure I'm virgin ?

You - *drinks water* yeahh yeah the one who hates relationship and can't even look at girl will fuck around...

Jk - *comes closer pinning you to the wall* did you forget the party night ma'am?

You - m-move what happened to you suddenly... Before also u were a jerk but now a big one ...

Jk - but don't you like this jerk more? *Leans towards your face you close your eyes* Get out Ma'am and get ready for next class we'll do taekwondo... You need to get stronger.

You - damn you !!!!

Jungkook was enjoying teasing you very much , he never thought it would be this much fun ... He chuckled seeing your attitude getting crushed .
Suddenly Jungkook's phone buzzed he recieved it and kept on speaker as he starts preparing for your next lesson , you were sitting on the floors removing your gloves cursing him .

Jk - who's it ?

?? - how dare you asshole pregnant my gf?

*Your eyes widened and Jungkook's too*

Jk - who tf is it ?

??? - the boyfriend of your child's mother ...

Jk - STFU !!! I'M NO ONE'S FATHER...

You were controlling your laugh , Jk saw you and gritted his teeth shouting on the man .

??? - what - oh... I'm s-sorry sir I dialled the wrong number 😅

Jk - FUCK YOUR RELATIONSHIP !!! CHECK THE NO. BEFORE CALLING ..JERK !
*Cuts the call*

As soon he cuts the call u started laughing your ass off laying on the floor holding your stomach...

You - hahaha 🤣 for sure you're not a virgin afterall you have a child Mr.Jeon

Jk - *flips his hair looking away*

You - *stands and approaches him* aww show me that face ... Come on Jk the man misunderstood and he didn't knew you hate relationship thiss muchhh ...

Jk - girls are filled with tantrums, the daddy's princess... and when it comes to relationship it's cringe ... It's disgusting.

You - yeah yeah *keeps her hands on her waist* but that means you'll die virgin if you hate girls ? *Raises her eyebrows*

Jk - enough ! no ice creams no fastfood no late out night... For one week ....