Chapter 11

HANCE, the bandit leader, became aware of the rumors circulating about the king's failing health. Although the rumors quickly dissipated, he remained convinced that there was some truth to them. Initially, he had brushed off the rumors as idle talk, but as they persisted and grew stronger, he began to wonder if they held any weight.

Despite keeping a close eye on the palace happenings, Hance wasn't concerned about the Crown Prince Uriel being a threat to their plans. However, he recognized that the king was a significant obstacle. The king had doubts about Uriel's capability as the future ruler, and many others shared his concerns. Hance saw this as an opportunity, especially if the king was truly as sick as the rumors suggested. The kingdom would be vulnerable, and they could launch an attack with little resistance.

Hance called his men together and laid out his plan. They would wait until the cover of night and then sneak into the kingdom, taking advantage of any weakness they could find.

"We have to take advantage of this," Hance said to his fellow bandits. "If the king is really ill, then the palace must be vulnerable. We can raid it and take whatever we want."

"But isn't that too risky?" one of the bandits asked. "The palace guards are trained fighters, and they'll surely be on high alert if the king is indeed sick."

Hance grinned. "That's why we need to be smart about it. We'll wait for the right moment, when the guards are at their weakest. And besides, we've raided many places before. The palace won't be any different."

The King was the only one who held the true power in the kingdom. If he was really ill, then their time to strike would come soon. Hance and his band of bandits had been waiting for an opportunity like this, and they were determined to take advantage of it.

"Uriel is nothing," Hance said to his fellow bandits. "He's just a figurehead, and everyone knows it. The real power lies with the king, and if he's as sick as the rumors suggest, then we'll have our chance to take control."

The bandits nodded in agreement, their eyes gleaming with the prospect of finally seizing power for themselves. They had always been at the mercy of the nobles and the royal family, forced to live on the fringes of society and eke out a living through theft and violence. But now, with the king's illness providing an opening, they could finally take what was rightfully theirs.

Hance grinned, imagining the riches and power that awaited them once they were in control of the kingdom. The only thing standing in their way was the palace guard, but Hance was confident in his ability to outsmart them. It was just a matter of time before they made their move.

The bandits began to make their preparations, gathering their weapons and supplies. They knew that the kingdom was heavily guarded, but they were confident in their ability to sneak past the guards undetected.

Hance continued to monitor the situation in the palace, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

"The time is near," he told his men. "Be ready. We'll strike when the palace is at its weakest."

The bandits sharpened their weapons and stocked up on supplies. They knew that the kingdom was heavily guarded, but they were confident in their ability to sneak past the guards undetected. They waited patiently for the right moment to launch their attack, their hearts racing with excitement and anticipation.

As they made their way towards the palace under the cover of darkness, the bandits moved as silently as possible. The night was quiet, and the moon was hidden behind dark clouds. Hance led the way, his senses on high alert, and the other bandits followed closely behind.

As they approached the palace gates, they heard the faint sound of footsteps in the distance. Hance signaled for them to halt, and they all crouched down, ready for whatever might come their way.

Between the Pagesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें