Chapter 5 I Roof

Justin, Danny and I were sitting down at the bench eating our lunches.

Several minutes later we finished.

"Ay, guys I'm gonna climb onto the roof," Justin said as he stood up.

He walked towards a white pipe and started climbing up it. Danny and I were staring at him as he climbed.

I was wondering why he wanted to go on the roof but ok.

He managed to get on the roof without falling or injuring anything. He walked to the edge of the roof.

"I'm the king of the world!" Justin yelled making Danny and I laugh. "Oi come on up here it's fun up here."

"Na I'll pass I'm afraid of heights," Danny replied.

"I'll come up," I said as I walked towards the pipe.

I climbed up it and reached the roof. I walked to the edge of the roof and stood next to Justin.

"I'm the queen of the world!" I yelled. "Hey, you are right. This is fun." I said to Justin with a smile on my face.

We both wandered around on the roof for a while until a teacher caught us.

"Justin Mary get down from the roof right now!" The teacher yelled at us.

I sighed.

"Fine," Justin said sounding both annoyed and disappointed.

I climbed down the pipe first then Justin followed me down.

Once Justin reached the ground the teacher walked up to us.

I can see anger in the teacher's eyes.

"You two got a warning but if I see you two do it again then you're getting detention." The teacher said angrily.

We both apologised.

"We won't do it again," Justin said.

"Good." The teacher said.

The teacher walked away from us.

"Let's go back to Danny," I said.

"Ok. Let's go." Justin replied.

We both started walking back to Danny.

Maybe about a couple of minutes later we arrived back at the bench.

"We got caught by a teacher," I said to Danny.

"Did you get to the principal's office?" Danny asked.

"Na we only got a warning," Justin replied.

"Who caught you?" Danny asked.

"Dunno," Justin replied.

The bell went. We started walking to our classes.

Danny, Justin and I have English now.

Maybe about a couple of minutes later we arrived at English. We walked into the classroom and sat down in the back row. I put my bag down on the ground, opened it and grabbed out my pencil case. I put my pencil case on my desk and closed my bag. I grabbed my blue pen and started fiddling with it.

Danny, Justin and I we talking until the teacher arrived.

"Ok, class you're gonna do a new assignment. You are going to be doing persuasive writing." The teacher said causing most people including Danny, Justin and I groan. "Yes I know most of you hate it but you have to do it. The theme is what we need more of." The teacher said.

I stopped fiddling with my pen and got out my notebook from my bag. I opened the book to a new page and thought of what my theme should be.

Maybe about 30 minutes later I thought of what to write.

We need more hospitals.

I started writing the draft.

Eventually, the school was over. I was sitting on my bed, in my room, at home.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and I don't know why.

I felt really tired so I changed into my pjs and I took a nap thinking about Danny nonstop.