Chapter 6 I Sleepover

It was a Friday.

Danny, Justin and I were sitting at the bench at lunch eating our lunches.

"Wanna come over to my house and have a sleepover?" I asked.

Danny and Justin said yes at the same time.

Eventually, the school was over.

Danny, Justin and I were at my house sitting on my bed chatting.

"Oi does any of you wanna play cold war?" I asked.

Danny and Justin both said yes at the same time. I grabbed my TV and a red, black and blue Xbox series X controller from my red and white nightstand. I handed the black controller, to Justin and the blue controller to Danny. I turned on my TV and Xbox Series X. I stood up, grabbed Call of Duty Cold War from my shelf and put it in the Xbox Series X. I sat back down again. I grabbed my Xbox controller and played the game. We started playing the game.

Several hours later Danny asked

"Wanna go on a Maccas run."

Justin and I both said yes at the same time. I turned off my Xbox and TV.

"Give me the controllers please," I said.

Danny and Justin handed me the controllers. I put the controllers and TV remote back on the nightstand. We all stood up.

We left my house, hopped in my car and started driving towards McDonald's.

On the way to McDonald's, I asked,

"What do yous want?"

"Chicken burger, and large chips," Justin said.

"I'll have 10 chicken nuggets, a burger, tomato sauce, and a small Fanta," Danny said.

About several minutes later we arrived at McDonald's.

I drove in the drive-through. I parked next to the speaker.

"Hi, what can I get you." Said the man in a friendly tone in the speaker.

"Yeah hi, can we get a chicken burger, large chips, 10 chicken nuggets, a burger, tomato sauce, a small Fanta, an Angus burger, medium chips, sweet and sour sauce, and a medium coke please," I said.

"That'll be $49." Said the man.

I started driving to the next window.

"I'll pay for it," Justin said.

He handed me a $50 note and I handed the note to the man.

"Thanks." The man said as he put the money in the cash register. 

"No worries," I replied.

I started driving to the next window. The lady there handed me a big brown bag with the Golden Arches on it, and a cardboard cup holder thingy (I don't know what it's called). I grabbed them and handed the bag and cup holder to Danny who was sitting next to me. Danny grabbed it and I started driving back to my house.

Several minutes later we arrived back at my house.

I parked my car in the driveway and we all hopped out. Danny was carrying the bag and cup holder.

"Here let me help you with that," Justin said as he grabbed the cup holder.

"Thank you," Danny said to Justin.

"No worries mate," Justin replied.

We all walked into my room. Danny put the bag on my bed, while Justin put the cup holder on my bed. We all sat down on my bed.

"Chuck on something will you," Justin said as he grabbed the bag to get his food out.

"K," I replied.

I grabbed my TV remote and Xbox Series X controller from my nightstand. I turned on my TV and Xbox Series X. Once my Xbox loaded I signed in, and opened Netflix.

"What do yous wanna watch?" I asked.

Justin and Danny said, The Meg. I searched The Meg and played it. We were watching the movie as we grabbed our food and drinks and started eating and drinking.

1 hour and 53 minutes later we finished watching The Meg.

We finished eating and drinking about maybe an hour ago.

"Wanna play Minecraft?" Danny asked.

Justin and I both said yes at the same time. I exited YouTube and opened Minecraft. As the game loaded I grabbed the other 2 Xbox controllers from my nightstand and gave the black one to Justin and the blue one other to Danny. They both signed in.

Moments later Minecraft loaded.

"Survival or creative?" I asked.

They both said Creative. I went into the creative world we made together.

We had that world since 2018.

The world loaded and we started building.

I was building a modern 2-story house, Danny was building a fort and Justin was building a giant frog.

Several hours later we decided to watch Big Mouth. I exited Minecraft and opened up Netflix. I searched Big Mouth and played it.

About halfway through Season 1 episode 4, I drifted off to sleep.