Chapter 7 I Party Preperations

It was 2 and a half weeks from now. It was a Wednesday.

Danny, Justin and I were at the bench eating our lunch.

"My parents will be away this weekend and I'll be throwing a party on Friday at 7 pm and yous are invited," Justin said smiling.

"Thanks, man," I said to Justin smiling.

"No worries mate." He replied smiling.

"You got an outfit already picked out?" Danny asked Justin.

"Na, but I'm popping down to the shops after school. Yous should too. Yous wanna come?" Justin replied.

Danny and I both said yes at the same time.

"Let's meet in the parking lot next to the hedge after school," Justin said.

Danny and I both said ok.

"Hopefully we get our outfits by Friday," I said.

"Yeah, same," Danny replied.

Eventually, the school was over.

Danny, Justin and I were at the shopping centre.

We started walking towards the nearest clothes shop.

We were looking for the perfect outfits for this party.

A couple of hours have passed.

We found our perfect outfits for the party.

I bought a white cropped shirt, skinny light blue jeans, a blue bra, black underwear, blue and white socks, and blue and white high tops.

Danny bought a red skin-tight dress that's short and the back is showing black underwear and black high heels.

Justin bought a black button-up shirt, black skinny jeans, black underwear, black socks, and black sneakers.

It took us several shops to buy these.

We left the shopping centre. We walked to where our cars were we parked them and said bye to each other. We all hopped in our cars and started driving in separate directions.

Several minutes later I arrived at my house. I parked my car in the driveway and hopped out.

I entered my room and put my bags on my bed. I grabbed my clothes out and put them in my closet. I put the bags in the bin next to my nightstand.

As soon as I did that I heard my mum yell faintly from the kitchen,

"Dinners ready!"

"Coming!" I yelled.

I left my room and entered the kitchen.

I saw Casey sitting on the table and my mum putting plates on the table.

I sat down next to Casey. I looked at my plate and we were having steak, mashed potatoes and salad.

Yum.

Soon Mum sat down next to me. We started eating our dinner.

Several minutes later I finished eating.

"I'm going back to my room," I said

"Ok." My mum replied.

I sat up, grabbed my plate then put it in the dishwasher. I walked back into my room.

I sat down on my bed and started playing Minecraft.

A few hours later I felt tired.

I turned off my Xbox Series X and my TV. I stood up.

I grabbed my red and white cat PJs from my closet.

I put my PJs on my bed and changed into my PJs. I laid down on my bed and soon drifted off to sleep.