Chapter 15 I Fun

It was a Saturday.  

Danny, Justin and I were at the pool.

Justin paid us in. We started walking to the grass. We put our bags and towel on the grass. 

"The last cunt in the pool is a rotten egg!" Justin yelled as he ran towards the pool.

Danny and I chased after him. I tackled Justin to the ground.

"Why did you tackle me?" Justin asked, sounding confused.

"Cause I'm not letting my bae be the rotten egg," I said to Justin.

"Mm, fair enough," Justin replied. 

I heard a splash in the pool.

"Aww, thanks, babe," Danny said, smiling. 

They flipped their hair out of her face. 

"You're lucky I didn't tackle you on the concrete," I said to Justin.

I got up and walked towards the pool. I jumped into the pool after Danny. 

"Very lucky," Justin said as he stood up and e walked to the pool, and jumped in the pool.

"Ha ha, yore the rotten egg," Danny said to Justin.

We started swimming around.

"I'ma go get some floaties. What floaties do yous want?" Justin asked.

"I want a noodle and a doughnut," I said.

"I want a noodle, too," Danny said.

They looked at me and smirked, and I smirked at them back.

"Why are yous smirking at each other?" Justin asked.

"You don't wanna know," Danny replied

"Ok," Justin said slowly.

He hopped out of the pool and started walking away from us.

A few minutes later, Justin returned carrying 3 noodles and a massive doughnut floaty. He threw the noodles and doughnut into the pool. Danny and I grabbed a noodle each. As Justin hopped in the pool Dannyb and I started hitting Jusitn with the noodles. We were both laughing evilly at Justin. He quickly grabbed a noodle and started attacking us with the noodle.

A few minutes later, we stopped.

"Babe, wanna lie on the doughnut with me?"Danny asked gently.

"Yes," I replied.

I jumped on the doughnut, and Danny jumped on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and gently kissed him on the top of her scalp.

Several minutes later, we all decided to hop out. We all grabbed our towels, and we dried ourselves off.. 

Once damp, we wrapped the towels around our bodies and sat on the grass.

"Are yous excited about graduation in  a week?" Justin asked.

Danny and I both said yes at the same time.

"Wanna go on a Maccas run?" I asked.

Danny and Justin said yes.

We all stood up and grabbed our bags. We started walking towards the changing room.

Danny and I entered the ladies' changing room while Justin entered the men's. 

There were a few ladies in here getting changed. 

"Wanna share the shower?" I asked quietly.

"Yes," Danny replied.

We both walked into a shower and closed the door. 

"Hand me your towel and bag," I said.

Danny handed me their bag and towel. I hung up our bags and towels that were beside the shower. We took our bathers off. I grabbed their bathers,, and I put our bathers in our bags.

Dannys got a sexy body. She has medium-sized tits and there dummy thicc.

"Your body is sexy." i said.

""Thanks. So is yours." They replied smiling.

"Thanks." I said.

And dont t worry, there's a shower curtain to divide us and our bags and towels so that our bags and towels won't get wet.

I pulled the shower curtain across, and  Danny turned on the shower. 

"Wanna wash each other?" I asked quietly.

Danny nodded their head. I grabbed the soap from my bag and put a pump of soap on my palm. I started washing their body. 

Once I was done, it was Danny's turn to wash me. Se put a pump of soap in her palm and they started washing my body.

Soon they finished washing me. Danny turned off the shower and I put the soap back in my bag. I grabbed mine and Danny's towel. I handed Danny's towel to Danny.

"Thanks." They said.

"No worries." I replied.

We started drying off our bodies. 

Once we did that, we grabbed our clothes o our bags and started getting dressed.

"Let's go." I said.

We grabbed our towels and bags and left the change room. We saw Justin standing outside the changing room.

He must be waiting foe us.

"Let's go," he said.

We left the pool and hopped into Justin's car   He started driving us towards McDonald's.