Chapter 14 I Shopping

It was a Friday. It was the end of school.

Danny and I were at the tree where the squad meets every day after school, and we all walked together.

Soon I saw Justin walk up to us.

"Do yous wanna come over to my house?" Justin asked.

Danny and I both said yes at the same time.

We all started walking towards Justin's house.

"I don't have much food, and my parents are away for the weekend, so do yous wanna pop down to the shops first?" Justin asked.

Danny and I both said yes.

Several minutes later, we arrived at IGA. We all walked in. I grabbed a red small basket.

"What is the shit you need?" Danny asked.

Justin grabbed a small piece of paper from his pocket.

"I need milk, bread,  vegemite, butter,  coffee beans, fanta, coke, cheese twisties, choc milk, chocy block, Doritos, pasta, pasta sauce, sausages, barbie sauce, mustard, tomatoes sauce, mild dip, popcorn, and banana lollies." He said.

"How about Danny and I grab half the shit while you grab the other half," I said.

"Ok," Justin said.

He ripped half of the paper and gave me the piece of paper. I put the list in my pocket.

"Once you finish that half, meet me at the checkouts." He said.

Justin checked the list and walked down an aisle as he put the list in his pocket.

"Let's go grab a basket, shall we," I said.

We both went to the front to grab a basket. 

Danny grabbed a basket, and I grabbed the list and then looked at it.

"We need to get milk first," I said as I put the list back in my pocket.

We started walking to the back of the shop where the fridges were, and we soon found the milk. I opened the door and put the milk in the basket. I grabbed the list and checked it.

"We need bread next," I said.

We started walking down toward the bread aisle.

I grabbed the bread and put it in the basket.

About 30 minutes later, Danny and I finished shopping. 

We walked towards the checkout. 

We saw Justin standing in front of the sunglasses stand, looking through it.

"Oi cunt!" I yelled at Justin.

He turned around and saw us.

"Hey, cunts." He said as he walked up to us.

We walked down the checkout, put all the stuff in the 2 baskets, and placed them on the slide thingy (I don't know what they're called). The lady at the checkout scans the items on the scanner and puts them in plastic bags. 

"That'll be $46.50." Said the lady.

Justin grabbed his wallet from his pocket and paid the lady. He put this wallet back in his pocket. There were 3 bags, and we grabbed a bag each. We left the shops. We started walking towards Justin's house.

Several minutes later, we arrived at Justin's house.

We all walked into his house. We walked into his kitchen.

"Oi, can yous help me chuck this shit away?" He asked.

Danny and I both said yes. We put the bags on the island and started putting away the shopping.

About 5 minutes later, we finished.

"Wanna watch Lunatics?" Justin asked.

Danny and I said yes. 

"I'll go grab the snacks and drinks  while  yous get seated." He said.

Danny and I entered the lounge room and sat on the couch. I wrapped my arm around Danny, and she cuddled into my side. I kissed her on the top of her head gently. 

Soon Justin came in holding a big bag of Doritos, twisties, and the mild dip on the coffee table.

"Be back," he said.

He left the room.

Several seconds later, I heard loud popping coming from the kitchen.

Must be the popcorn.

Soon he returned to the room holding a big pale blue bowl in both hands. He put the bowl on the coffee table.

"Be back." He said as he left the room.

Soon he returned holding a big bottle of Coke in 1 hand and the big bottle of Fanta in the other. He had the bag of banana lollies in his arm. He put the bottles and bag on the coffee table.

"Be back." He said.

"How many times are you gonna leave the room?" I asked.

"This is the last 1, I promise," Justin said.

He left the room yet again.

He soon came back with 3 red plastic cups. He put the cups on the coffee table. He sat down on the couch next to Danny. He grabbed the TV remote on the coffee table and turned on the TV. He put on Netflix, and he put on Lunatics.