Bad day turned good

I heard a chuckle from the other end "yeah it's me babe" I sighed "drake I told you this a thousand times, I'm not your babe" "what ever. Anyways you left with out saying good bye.." I smirked,"well bye" with that I hung up and groaned causing Haruhi to look at me. "Everything ok Ash?" I nodded then walked out of my room, pissed. 'Damn Drake and his beautiful light blue eye' I started to fangirl about him. 'And his 8 pack......' I ran into something, more like someone. "Sorry sis" I stayed quiet not wanting to talk to Kaoru or anyone really. I moved here not only to find my brother, which I did, but to also get away from Drake. "Sis? You ok?" Kaoru asked with a hint of worry in his voice. I pushes past him as I muttered "peachy". I walked past the host club and out of the house. I have to clear my head, and the only one who knows why I hate Drake is my friend from the U.S., Leon, Leo for short. So I did whatever teenage girl did, took out my phone and called Leo. "come on, pick up." I said as it rung. By the second ring he picked up, "hel...hello?" Leo said with a sleepy voice. "Leo. Sorry for waking you up. I forgot at the time zone thing..." I heard a chuckle and I smiled knowing he's probably looking at his alarm clock with that smile of his," Ash, chill. it's only 1am" my jaw dropped, "1 am. Dude I'm sooooo sorry but I needed to talk to you" He sighed, "what about?" "I can't tell you over the phone....so what's the lastest you can fly over here, to Japan?" "I don't know I might be there tomorrow night?" He said with a yawn. "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow night at the airport. now get some sleep" "yes mom" we both laughed. "Night Leo" "later Ash" with that I hung up. I know what our thinking 'omg she likes Leon!' and you may or may not be right. Leo and I have been friend since I moved to the U.S. And we were close. So of course he knows what Drake did..... I shivered, as that night flooded threw my mind. Every kiss. Every laugh. Every date. And lastly every touch drake left on my body. Claiming me as his own.......that night Drake had his way with me....
___________________________________
So I finally updated.
Leon's info will be the next update.
Thanks to everyone who's been reading