Pregnant!?

I woke up in the morning with arms around me and my face in someone's chest. I blinked and moved my face away from the chest then looked up. I blushed at Leo's sleeping face. I did the first thing that came to mind, I kissed his cheek. "wakey wakey Leo" I whispered in his ear. I heard him groan sleepily. I smirked and kissed him, I felt him kiss me back then I pulled away. He opened his eyes and looked at me, "that's one way to be woken up" I rolled my eyes, "could you move your arms?" He smirked and moved his arms lower, "you mean like this?" I blushed and went quiet. "I was just messing with ya Ash..." He let go of me and we both sat up. "Whatever," I slid the cover off of me then got out of bed. "Hey Leo what day is it today?" I look back at him. "Don't know why?" He replied as he got out of bed.  "Bored with me already?" He smirked as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me.  "Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?" I smirk back at him as I wrap my arms around his neck, "hey before I forget the host club is hosting a ball or something like that.....care to go with me?" I looked up at him and smiled as he nodded. I hug him tightly and pecked his cheek. "You know you didn't have to ask me Ash." Leo muttered in my ear. I smile more. "I know. I guess wanted to make sure you knew"  we let go of each other and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Shocker, the hosts are still asleep. I smirk to myself. "Hey Leo, you wanna pull a prank on my brothers?" Leo shrugged. "Would I get yelled at because of this?" He questioned causing me to nod slightly. He groaned, "fine. Now spill" I climb up onto the kitchen counter and look at him. "We should tell the hosts that I'm pregnant." Leo places his forehead on mine. "You know your brothers will hate my balls thanks to you" I giggled and hugged him once again. "I know. And you still love me." Leo sighed, "Fine..." He finally muttered. I smiled and let go of him "I should get them up while you make all of us breakfast" I said as I walked out of the kitchen. I headed to Haruhi's room first. I knocked on the door then opened it, sticking my head in the room. I smiled seeing Haruhi already wake, "hey...do you want to help me wake up the others?" I asked her nicely. Haruhi got out of bed and nodded, "sure" she said as she walked over to me. I smiled at her as the two of up woke up the hosts. It's wasn't that hard really minus me almost shitting my pants when I tried to wake up Kyoya and Honey. Other than that it was easy. Once all of the hosts were woken up, we headed down stairs and to the dinning room. I almost dropped at the sight of the food. It looked like heaven. A hand waved in front of my face causing me to blink and looked at the person. "You okay there ash? You're not feeling sick or are you having craving?" Leo asked. I rose an eyebrow at him until I remember about the plan. I giggled quietly and pecked his lips, "it's the second one and I'm blaming you because of it." I said with a playful glare. The hosts were staring at the two of us like we had two heads and three eyes, "why are you craving food because of him?" My bothers asked. I scratched the back of my neck and laughed uncomfortably, "weeeeellllllll.....leongotmegpregnantsothatswhyimhavingcravings" I said in a fast manor. My brothers and the idiot blonde started at us in shock, "HE WHAT!?" The three yelled. I sighed quietly and held Leon's hand, "please don't make me spell it out to you three" I said trying my best not to laugh. Leon looked down at me causing both of us to started to laugh like crazy people. "Your faces..." I started, "priceless" Leon finished my sentence. The three looked at us, "what the hell Ashely!" My brothers yelled. Leon and I continued to laugh, me leaning on him for support as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Sorry..."I managed to say between my laughs. The twins rolled their eyes and went to get food as well as the others. I wiped the tears away and smiled, "that made my day." I mumbled as Leo nodded in agreement. "Come on let's eat." Leo said as we sat down and began to eat.

___________________________________
There you guys are. Sorry this chapter sucked and that I haven't updated in a while. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading. If you Have questions or anything comment or something. I'll gladly answer anything you guys got.