Chapter One

To People You Don't
Chapter One
Can You Get Through There Giant?
|3rd PERSON POV|

Melaine Alden sat on her bed with her school book and her notebook spread out across her comforter

She was sadly doing homework for school even though it wasn't due for two days.

She wanted to get it out of the way so she didn't have to do it later.

She was jotting stuff down when she heard a knock on her window.

She stood up walking towards the window knowing exactly who it was.

She unlocked her window and pushed it open for the boy, who lazily climbed through her window.

"Can you get through there giant?" She asks amused starting back towards her bed.

"Shut up Lainey" the voice of Stuart Macher scoffs. "You ask that every time."

The brunette sat down on her bed with a smirk, "and it gets funnier every time."

"No it doesn't" Stu informs the girl as he walks towards her bed to join her.

Melaine smiles sweetly as Stu lays his head on her shoulder, his head resting against hers as well, as he glances down at her work, before something crosses her mind.

"You taking notes in your head to copy my work aren't you?" She questions.

Stu scoffs, "of course not."

"You're an awful liar" the brunette announces as she pushes his head off her shoulder.

Seeing as Stu was barley on her bed and he was using her shoulder to anchor himself, the boy slid off her bed.

Laine placed her hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter.

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

"No" he whisper shouts. "I just fell off the bed!"

Melaine reach her hand out to help him up but Stu had other plans.

He yanked at her arm, pulling her off of the bed on top of him.

The brunette let out a screech of shock as she fell right onto Stu.

"Why would you do that" she shouts.

"It was lonely down here" he says leaning up to place a kiss on her lips.

He stopped when a knock rings through her room.

"Stay down" she instructs, as she stands up and walks towards her door.

She opens it to see her twin brother, Micheal Alden

"What do you want Micheal?" She questions annoyed.

"I was helping mom when we heard racket" he says glancing around the girls room.