Epilogue

To People You Don't
Epilogue
A New Beginning
|3RD PERSON POV|

To People You Don't EpilogueA New Beginning|3RD PERSON POV|

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Melaine Alden walked into her English class.

It was her first year of college and she was nervous.

She didn't know anyone here and it didn't help she was talking a sophomore English class.

It also didn't help that she had took almost the whole week off because Madison Macher wasn't eating properly.

She scanned the room as saw that there was barely any seats left.

She looked around to try and find at least three empty seats so she didn't have to set beside someone she didn't know but there was no luck.

She looked around to find the closet seat available and her eyes landed on two seats.

They were in between two guys.

Both of them looked like douche bags but one looked more douchey than the other so she sat beside the one who looked less douchey.

"Excuse me" she muttered as she walked down the aisle.

She sat down in the seat and placed her bag behind her legs.

She smiled at the guy beside her.

"Hi" the guy fretted sending her a smile.

Melaine looked at him with a smile, "hi." He looked oddly familiar.

She looks him over once before with furrowed eyebrows.

"Umm?" She begins. "Do I know you?"

The boys eyebrows furrow, "you do look familiar" he says, before sticking out his hand. "Roman. Roman Bridger."

Lainey takes his hand, "Melaine Alden."

The girl sighs noticing a look of realization on his face.

"Yes that Melaine Alden" she says annoyed.

"No" Roman laughs and shakes his head with a smile. "I remember where you've seen me before."

The girl raises her eyebrows.

"I was passing through Woodsboro once and I was looking for someone." He explains. "I got the wrong house and you were at the house I knocked on."

Melaine thinks back before remembering him and his interaction with Maureen Prescott vividly.

"Oh" she mutters turning her attention to the front of the room.

"I promise I'm not like that anymore" he says rubbing the back of his neck, noticing her hesitation. "I had really bad anger issues then." He reasons.