Chapter Ten

To People You Don't
Chapter Ten
To People You Don't
|3RD PERSON POV|

"How about we play a game?" Melaine Alden questioned into the voice box, a smirk etched onto her face

"Bitch!" Billy Loomis exclaims into the phone. "You bitch! You killed my boyfriend!" He exclaims, hastily turning around looking for Melaine Alden and Sidney and Neil Prescott. "Where the fuck are you?"

"Not so fast." Melaine teases. "We're gonna play a little game." The voice changer turns off revealing Lainey's voice. "It's called 'Guess Who Just Called The Police And Reported Your Sorry Mother Fucking Asses."

Billy points the gun at Stu, "Find her, you dipshit! Get up!" He shouts.

"I can't, Billy. You already cut me too deep." Stu cries. "I think I'm dying here, man."

"Talk to her. Talk to your girlfriend" Billy's voice is barely audible.

"Hello?" Stu's voice is soft.

"Oh, Stu." Lainey says. "What's your motive? Michel and Billy's got one. The police are on their way. What are you gonna tell them?" Lainey questions her hand laying on her stomach.

"Peer pressure. I'm far too sensitive." Stu barely gets out before Billy steals the phone from his hand.

"I'm gonna rip you up, you bitch." He shouts into the phone. "Just like you did to your brother!"

"You've gotta find us first, you pansy-assed mama's boy!" Melaine exclaims.

"Fuck!" Billy throws the phone at Stu.

"Ow." He cries. "You fucking hit me with the phone, dick!"

Billy knocks stuff out off of the kitchen island before making his way into the kitchen and knocking over the table before ripping up the couch, shouting like a child.

"Did you really call the police Lainey?" Stu questions into the phone.

"You bet your Fucking ass I did." She says.

"My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me." Stu cries.

"Really?" Lainey closes her eyes to stop the tears from falling. "That's what your worried about? Mommy and Daddy who don't even fucking care enough to show up on your birthday?"

"Ahh! bitch!" Billy shouts before walking through a different hall.

He hears a creek and a bunch of noises from the tv.

Someone shoots out of the closet and stabs him in the chest with a knife.

He groans and drops his knife as the figure goes in for another stab.

They pull the mask off to reveal Melaine.

Although Sidney said she should be the one to do this seeing as it was her they were after Lainey already had blood on her hands.