Chapter Three

To People We Don't
Chapter Three
Casey And Her Bitch
|3RD PERSON POV|

"What's going on?" Melaine Alden questioned as she, Stu Macher, and Billy Loomis walked into the building

Billy had joined them in their way in.

Tatum Riley, Sidney Prescott, and Micheal Alden had joined the pairs side as they walked into school.

"Casey Becker and Steve Orth was murdered last night." Tatum says way to quickly. "You didn't see it on the news this morning?"

"We had a crazy morning" she says motioning between her, Micheal and Stu.

Tatum and Sidney's face scrunches up in disgust and Billy snorts.

"Word that differently Melaine" Micheal says annoyed with their friends tactics.

The girl glances around the group as the come to her, Tatum, and Sidney's lockers.

"Y'all are disgusting" the girl says. "Mom made Stu come down for breakfast and dad was there you weirdos."

The group glances at the angry girl with a questioning look.

"Back to what we was talking about" Laine says opening up her locker. "Casey and Her Bitch was murdered" the girl asks shocked.

Tatum nodded as the bell rang and they grabbed their books.

Stu placed a kiss on the brunettes neck as he, Billy, and Micheal all walked towards the same way seeing as they had their first class together.

Tatum and Sidney walked another way leaving Lainey to walk to her class by herself.

•••

"Ms. Alden" the teacher says quietly. "It's your turn."

Melaine Alden grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room towards the principals office.

"Melaine Alden?" The sheriff questioned as she entered the office.

"Yes sir" she said before turning towards Dewey Riley. "Deputy Riley" she nods at him.

Dewey was grateful she didn't call him Dewey just because she knew his sister.

"Hi Melaine." Dewey greets.

She sat down in the seat when the sheriff motioned her to.

"How's your mom and your dad?" He questions once she sits down.

"They're fine" she informs them.

"So" he starts. "Did you know Casey Becker?"

"Yeah. We used to be best friends." Lainey tells the officer.

"Used to be?" Sheriff questions.

"She stopped talking to me when she started dating Steve" Lainey explains.