Chapter Eight

To People You Don't
Chapter Eight

|3RD PERSON POV|

Melaine Alden and Stu Macher had finally arrived at the latters house

Stu told Lainey he was going up stairs to change and that if anyone knocked to let them in.

The girl had nodded before wondering off to his kitchen for a water.

The girl heard a knock at the door and began to walk for the door but Stu Macher had already opened it.

•••

The party had grown increasingly and Sidney Prescott, Tatum Riley, and Micheal Alden had just arrived.

"Here, Here!" Tatum shouted raising up the bags she had.

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted.

"Oh that's mature" Tatum told Stu Macher as she placed the bags down on the kitchen island.

Stu and some random guy stood as Stu held a funnel for him as the guy drank from it quickly.

"That's what I told him" Melaine Alden speaks up, walking out of Stu's basement with a beer in hand.

She reach over the table and handed it to the boy.

"Where have you guys been" Stu questions grabbing it and placing it on the island. "We had to start the party without you."

Sidney and Tatum glanced at each other with a smile.

"My man" Stu said holding his hand out for him and the other guy.

•••

Melaine Alden and Stu Macher sat on the couch.

Melaine was beside him sitting very close as Stu leaned in to kiss her.

Micheal Alden sat beside his sister with Tatum Riley on his lap, his arms wrapped around her waist.

Sidney Prescott say beside Micheal and Tatum looking at something.

"How many 'Hellraisers?' Randy Meeks questioned.

Everyone cheered at Stu smiled at Melaine.

"Hellraiser right here." He pointed at Laine.

"'The Fog,' 'Terror Train,' 'Prom Night.'" Sidney listed. "How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies?"

"She's the" Randy started slipping behind Sidney and placing his hands together as if he was praying, "scream queen."

"With a set of lungs like that, she should be." Stu said.

Lainey rolled her eyes as Randy said, "Yeah."

"Tits." Tatum said bluntly, playing with Micheals hands. "See?"

The door bell rang and Stu tapped Lainey's waist.