Chapter Eleven

To People You Don't
Chapter Eleven
Madison Tatum Macher
|3RD PERSON POV|

To People You Don'tChapter ElevenMadison Tatum Macher|3RD PERSON POV|

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

The Alden family had moved to Hollywood California one month after the events of September twenty eighth.

They had found a nice home on the not so crowded area of Hollywood and had been fully unpacked.

Melaine Alden had graduated high school early seeing as she already had all of her credits when she lived in Woodsboro.

She was nine months pregnant and she hadn't been able to sleep so when Sidney Prescott called her she answered.

"Hey Sid" Melaine says into the phone, setting on her desk chair.

"Hey Laine" Sidney greeted sniffling.

"What's wrong" Lainey questions.

"Just nightmares" Sidney explains. "Did I wake you?"

"No" Lainey says annoyed. "Braxton hicks" she explains.

"Oh" Sidney mutters. "I just wanted to call and talk to you for a bit."

"We can talk for however long you want" Melaine says smiling into the phone.

Although Sidney didn't tell anyone she took it the hardest when Melaine left seeing as the girl left her all alone with Randy.

Not that it was a bad thing but Sidney really could've used a girl to help her out seeing as Neil Prescott, Dewey Riley, and Randy Meeks had been suffocating her to make sure she was alright.

"Have you picked which name you're gonna pick yet?" Sidney questions.

Lainey smiles, "I picked it out this morning and I'm not turning back like I did with the other a hundred names."

"Let's hear it" Sidney grins.

"Madison Tatum Macher" the mother to be presents.

"It's beautiful" Sidney gushes.

Melaine groans in pain.

She had been having bad pains for a few days.

But turned out they were just braxton hicks.

"Sorry just another braxton hick" Lainey says into the phone.

"Do you want me to let you go" Sidney questions. "You could probably use the rest."

"No I'm fine" Lainey's says.

She felt it was unnecessary to wake her mother.

That was until her water broke.

"Hey Sid" Lainey breaths into the phone. "I think I'm gonna have to go" she says standing up carefully. "My water just broke I think."

Sidney gasps, "oh my god!" She shoots up from her bed.