Chapter 1: a world with sword!

In the room was a boy with black hair and clothing sitting on the table as he went and check the news on his computer.

Reporter: "Hi there! Time for this week's MMO Stream."

A scream shows Multiple images popped up showing people waiting outside their local game store.

Reporter: "Can you guess what everyone's waiting in line for? That's right, Sword Art Online!"

The boy turned around and looked at the door open and saw his mother.

Y/n: "Something you need Mom?"

Mom: "I'm gonna be late today so don't be late for dinner, Y/n. I know you're excited about the new release of that game."

Y/n: "Hai hai, I know,  you don't have to worry about me, I'll come in time." *smiling*

His mother nodded and left the room.

A message pops out of the computer, making Y/n turn around to check the message.

[Kirito]: "Ready to dive in man?"

[need ctis]: "Ya, let's go."

[Kirito]: "We'll meet at the marketplace near the spawn point, I'll see you there."

Y/n turned off the computer and laid down on his bed. He slowly placed the NerveGear on his head and closed my eyes.

Y/N: "Link Start."

His vision is flooded with bright lights. He is then met with a screen to type in a username. After typing in his username, he was then taken to a character customization screen. He spends a good amount of time making his avatar, After he was satisfied with his creation, he presses the confirm button and was immediately met with a welcome screen.

Welcome to
Sword Art Online!

Y/n opened his eyes, and then smiled at the scene, and looked around to see a big medieval-style town.