Chapter 6: Murder in the Safe Zone

On floor 56 a ton of players gather in a cave to discuss how to beat the boss, until Asuna slams her table.

Asuna: "Lure it to the village that's how we get the boss."

Y/n and Kirito step up.

Kirito: "Wait you can't be serious if we do the boss will go after the villagers."

Asuna: "Yes that's the idea and while the boss is busy killing NPC we can attack it and kill it."

Kirito: "But they're are not just objects NPC'S are different than rocks and trees look there-"

Asuna: "You think they're alive? Really? In this game, they are just objects and unlike us, if they're killed they can always respawn."

Kirito: "Sorry but we are not cool with that plan."

Asuna: "I'm running this operation okay? In case you two forgot l'm still second in command of the Knights Of The Blood Oath you'll obey my orders like it or not."

She glares at Kirito and Y/n.

When the meeting finish all of the players walked out of the cave, Kirito and Y/n were about to walk away until they both run into Agil.

Agil: "Hey."

Y/n and Kirito turned around to face Agil.

Agil: "What with you guys, you two and the second in command, you always get into it and not in a good way.

Y/n: "I guess we just don't click Agil."

Kirito: "Well she took my advice, but who knew she joined the top guild, and was a floor-clearing badass."

Y/n: "Yep. So you still wearing that pendant I gave you, how nice."

Agil: "Yep. I just upgraded a week ago, and it's still strong as ever."

Kirito: "You gave him a pendant."

Y/n: "Yeah. it was in the deadeye incident at the wiz Chocobo farm on floor 11."

Kirito: "Isn't that the behemoth that's been terrorizing the Chocobo?"

Agil: "You guess it."

Kirito: "And you got an S-class item in one try."

Y/n: "Yep."

Agil: "Not just the pendant, when we finish the mission Wiz gave us free Chicobo."

Kirito: "Oh man, you guys hunt a Behemoth."

Y/n: "Speaking of our Chobobo, how's your little green fella Agil?"

Gail: "You mean Bred, he's doing great, how's yours."

Y/n: "Teioh was great, he just Level up a few weeks ago."

Agil: "Man you couldn't see what Bred did two weeks ago."