Chapter 5: Blue Flash and the Black swordsman

4 months had passed since their reunion, and Y/n and Kirito were killing Deamon on Floor 35 until Kirito heard a scream, so he quickly ran as well as Y/n.

When they ran they saw a deamon with a flaming sword. With it was a humanoid monkey.

Y/n:  "I'll take care of the Red giant, you go save her!"

Y/n warp strike at the giant, making it bounce, it then try to use its dark hole to suck Y/n in but fail as he warp in the air and slash him with his sword, y/n then step back as his sword turned blue and quickly dash towards the giant, both the giant and Y/n stood far back as Y/n put his sword back into the sheath, the giant suddenly died.

Girl: *sobbing* Pina *grab a feather* don't leave all alone here, Pina!"

Y/n came to where Kirito and the girl were and saw the girl was holding a feather.

Y/n: "What's that feather?"

Girl: "It's Pina... my... b-best friend."

Kirito: "your one of those beast tamer, aren't you? We sorry, if we haven't gotten there sooner we could've saved your friend."

Girl: "No, it's all my fault, I was stupid to think I could make it out of the forest at night *turned around to face Kirito and Y/n* thank you for saving me, you did what you could."

Kirito then kneeled next to the girl

Kirito: "That feather, check and see if it has an item name attached to it."

The girl click the item as she slowly cried.

Y/n: "Hey don't cry, that means Pina's heart is still here, there's a chance to revive it."

The girl looks up.

Girl: "Really?"

Kirito: "Yeah, on the south side of floor 47th there's a field dungeon called the Hill of Memories. We heard somewhere that a flower growing at the top can revive familiar."

The girl smiled for a moment her face turned sad again

Girl: "Floor 47 huh."

Kirito: "We offer to get it for you, all you have to do is pay the trip.

Y/n: "The thing is the flower won't bloom unless the familiar master is there."

Girl: "Thank you so much for telling me about it, if I work hard to raise my level then someday I could."

Kirito: "Sure, but the time limit is 3 days to revive it."

Girl: "No way *sobbing* it's all my fault, I'm so sorry Pina."

Kirito stood up and open his inventory.

Kirito: "It's okay you got three days. Take this equipment it should boost you five to six levels, if we tag along we are sure everything will work out."