Chapter 2: beater

One month has passed since the death game began. The first floor has yet to be cleared and over two thousand people have already died. Y/n and Kirito came across a mysterious dungeon and suddenly finished it in time until they found a tomb with a sword, Y/n touch the sword and suddenly the sword was flying and went through Y/n, giving him an item that said the sword of the wise.

Kirito: "Are you okay, Noct?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm fine, but the tomb just gave me an item."

Suddenly a message came in Y/n's menu saying something. Making Kirito look as well.

"You have found the king's tomb, you and your friend must find 12 more tombs on each floor."

"He who seeks the royal tomb will guide this world
to its fullest potential."

"For that, I wish you the best of luck champions."

Kirito: "You and your friend must seek 12 more royal tombs, will guide this world to its fullest potential?"

Y/n: "what ever it is,  it's gonna be a whole lot difficult."

Outside the cave, Y/n was scrolling his inventory until he came across an item.

Y/n: "That's strange I never see this item in my inventory before?."

Kirito: "It probably came from a monster drop."

Y/n: "It's called the ring of Lucii, and it said whoever wears the Ring will reject the wearer. And could kill them instantly, their bodies will be destroyed as the ring immediately rejects them."

Kirito: "are you serious?"

Y/n: "I'm not gonna wear that if it tries to kill me."

Kirito: "Can you discard it, Noct."

Y/n: "Nope I can't discard it, it won't let me."

Kirito: "You can't discard it?!"

Y/n: "I can't."

Kirito: "Try harder!!"

Y/n: "I'm trying okay and don't yell at me!!" *spamming his discard button*

Y/n panicked and kept spamming the discard button until he click the item and try to throw it away, but the ring came back with a blue orb and hit Y/n in to face, making him fall to the ground in pain.

Kirito: "I guess it stuck in your inventory for the rest of your life."

Time skip in Tolbana Amphitheater

Kirito and Y/n sit at the very back of the theater watching and listening to the info they got. It introduces the one who created the meeting.

???: "So anyway I want to thank everyone for coming good to see you my name is Diavel and in this game

???: "So anyway I want to thank everyone for coming good to see you my name is Diavel and in this game." * Smacks chest*The job I rolled is knight!"