C.26 To Bake An Apple Pie

Ella, Keith, and Mary drives off to the hall and now the remaining people in the group will make a pie for tomorrow's event.

Chris, Tia, and Tali went inside Tia's house. "Okay you two stay here while i grab the ingredients from the kitchen okay, we gonna make it in the living room together." Tia said as she walks to her kitchen.  Chris and Tali sits on the brown flowered pattern couch.

Just like the exterior, Tia's living room is also very old styled. Yellow floral pattern wallpaper covers the walls and there is also a light yellow wooden table and a brown panda carpet on the middle of the living room. There are glass shelves around the corners and it contains various antique items ranging from small ceramic statues to antique cups and utensils. The living room windows have white portiere curtain on them making the room more antique.

Chris is scrolling through his phone, he's checking the apple pie recipe that Tia sent yesterday. Chris nodded and put his left fist on his chin. Tali is observing Chris and peeks to his phone, Chris noticed Tali trying to look at his phone so he shows it to her, "So this is the apple pie recipe she sent to me yesterday." He shows his phone to Tali.

Tali reads some of the steps but she's more interested with Chris's phone case which is a black phone case with a drawn neon dinosaur at the back.

Tia walks back to the living room holding a bowl of apples, a finished dough, and other cooking items like plastic wrap, knives, and others. She placed those items at the living room table and commands the other two while holding a knife, "Okay everyone let's get cooking! I don't trust the both of you with a knife so i will handle all the apple cuttings. Take care of that dough for me please." She points at the dough with the knife.

Chris grabbed the dough, "What do you want me to do with this?" Tia grabbed the apples, "I don't know play basketball with it or something. Press the dough obviously!" Tia sarcastically said. "Damn okay." Chris starts to press the dough with his hands.

Tia started slicing the apples into pieces and she sees that Tali isn't doing anything, "Hey you, don't just sit around there. You gotta start helping us you know." Tia said with a smirk. "Oh of course yeah hmm." Tali started to look around the living room table to try to find some work, "Ermm what should i do?" Tali asked, "Just help out Nelly over there with the dough, he seems to be struggling very hard." Tia joked, "Hey my fingers are strong okay. I can play the bass so i certainly can press this dough." Chris smugly said, "Yeah Tali you heard him, his fingers are strong but his palms surely aren't. Go help the donkey out." Tia continued her apple cutting.

Tali moves over next to where Chris is sitting and now both of them are pressing at the dough, "Dangg this is harder than i thought!" Tali complained, "It only gets harder when you complain, come on let's go." Chris lifts Tali up. "Oh, okay..." Tali smiled.

Chris and Tali now have a good rhythm with the dough, "Damnnn you two are so good at those fingers. Maybe you two are great at other finger activity If you know what i mean." Tia joked, Chris raised his eyeborws, "Ermm we're minors yknow..." Chris reminded Tia, "I don't care! I can joke about all the sex i want to!" Tia brags. "Damn you're 19 but more immature than me haha!" Chris laughed.

Tali was just sitting and watching the two joked around, "You two are the wackiest people i've ever met and you guys are related too? How's that?" Tali asked, Tia looked at Tali and Chris, "Of course we are cousins, can you tell." Tia takes Chris's hat off to show his curly hair.

Chris gets annoyed and tried to get his hat back, "Hey give me that back!" Chris reached to Tia to get his hat back, "Haha see! We have the same brown curly hair! That's one of our related looks." Chris grabbed his black cap back and put it back on. "Why you always wear that hat??" Tali asked. "Did you see my hair earlier? It's terrible! I hate my curls." Chris is insecure over his hair. "Man some people are jealous of you cause you have the curls and you don't even wanna embrace those curls?" Tia said as she plays with her curly long hair. "Nahh the cap's better." Chris said as he tucks his cap.

"But yeah we have the same grandmother, she actually owned this house before she passed away. Now i lived here with the ghost of our grandmother." Tia explained, "Woah, the ghost of your grandmother?" Tali is interested at what Tali said. "Yeah i can talk to ghosts! I'm a psychic!" Tia said as she show off her Capricorn styled candy necklace. "Seeee." Tia shows off her necklace. Chris interrupted her, "Tali don't trust her. Although astrology is pretty cool, i don't believe in ghosts.."

"You don't believe in ghosts Chris? Why??? It's a fun believe and there's a lot of proof for it yknow." Tali asked. "If ghosts were real my big brother will come visit me already." After Chris said that the other two girls went silent.

"Oh.... Sorry about that..." Tali apologized, "Is he dead? I thought he just ran away." Tia is surprised. "I don't think he ran away, i think he takes his own self out. But who knows though, i kinda lost hope about him coming back." Chris is disappointed.

The three went silent for a second.

"Sorry guys i was thinking about him yesterday." Chris apologized, "It's okay Nel i get it." Tia understands.

"I gotta get these apple wrapped and safe for later. Be right back." Tia leaves the living room with a bowl full of sliced apples. Chris opened his phone again and Tali ended up following Tia to the kitchen.

Tali has a crush with Chris and she's learning so much about him from his background and insecurities. She wanna know more by asking Tia about her cousin.

30 June 2023