C.63 MURDERS

TW: Extreme Violence, Gore, Gun

🎵 Miracle Musical - Murders

"Wh- Who are you? What do you know about my brother?" Chris asked as he slowly backs away, King Lunar tilt his head, "you're so desperate... just like your big brother you're so desperate."

The trio was terrified as the moon light suddenly feels off, "after he left you, he was lost and can barely survive in the world without a home. i came to him and teach him the evil nature of living beings and how they would always do everything to hurt you. i told him that won't happen if you hurt them first. he joined me, he became my appraiser." King Lunar said aggressively. as he put his hand on his chest and slowly walks toward them.

"My brother wouldn't hurt anyone." Chris getting teary eyed angrily answered, King Lunar raised his head while his eyes still lock on him, "but loookkkk, that's what made you and your big brother similar. you both hurt people." King Lunar pulls out a musket out of his big dark winter coat and aimed at the three.

*BANG*

"AH!"

It hits Scott in his left arm and he fell down.

"What the fuck." Chris was shocked by the gun.

"How dare you!" Chris runs towards King Lunar

"dont even try."

*PUNCH*

*THUD*

 Despite being way more older than Chris is. He can punch him until he flies and hit a tree.

"ouwhhh." Chris grunts in pain while holding his arm.

Flame looking at the now wounded Scott and Chris now stands face to face with King Lunar.

King Lunar looked at both Scott and Chris, "hmmm, am i satisfied yet?" He shrugged as if taunting.

Flame takes the wounded Scott and runs away from King Lunar. He let them go but instead focus on Chris who's laying underneath a tree.

*Rustle*

*Rustle*

*Rustle*

The dimly moon and the shadows from the leaves makes it impossible to see where King Lunar is, and because Chris is on the ground he don't know where he could have been. All he can hear is his voice.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US? WHATS MY BIG BROTHERS PROBLEM TO YOU?" Chris asked in anger and fear.

"ill happily answer them in order."

"who am i? the king of Marsh Kingdom, King Lunar."

Chris is confused.

"why am i doing this to you? you disrupt me, this is our hideout, this is my hideout. ever since that war i had with coroso kingdom i was hunted by those pesky peasants. i was killed with magic and that was their worst mistake because i came back twice as strong. THEY WOULD NEVER KILL ME CHRIS AND NO ONE CAN."

Chris breathes heavily.

"your big brother doesn't have a problem with me. i dont have a problem with him, but the world has a problem Chris. and i know i can fix it. WE can fix it. I can fix you, you can join me with your big brother Chris."

Chris is disturbed.

"we could be together and fix this broken world. look at that, where are your 'friends' ? they left you don't they. thats what im talking about, look how broken this world is, even your friend leaves you behind..."

"They leave because of you... They're scared of you." Chris tries to fight back with words because his body is just too tired to attack back.

"no.

no no no no no.

they leave because of...

you!

they wouldn't be in this forest at 5 in the morning because of you. youre part of this broken world. youre the reason they got hurt to begin with Chris dont you get it? thats why i wanna recruit you to be a part of my world. youre broken, we'll fix you, i'll fix you. just like your big brother."

Chris started to think about what he said, a lot of the points he's making is right. But he's still strong minded enough to reject his offer, "No. You're wrong. When you think the world is broken, you should've asked yourself if you're the one that's actually broken. The world is only broken if you see it as that, look at my life. I got friends that care for me, friends that would take me here, friends that would hangout with me all the time! I'm not joining your cult."

"oh. well."

King Lunar appears in front of Chris looking down at him.

"If you don't wanna join me. I hope you'll be having a good life in hell."

*SHUISHH*

*STOMP*

"AHHH."

*STOMP*

"AHHHHH!"

*STOMP*
*STOMP*
*STOMP*

King Lunar aggressively stomps on Chris's body over and over again to the point where his bloody self doesn't have the strength to scream.

*HONKKK*

*CRASH*

But in a hurry, Flame's van crashed into where those two are.

Flame stepped outside the van holding the hawaii part ii knife that is made out of wood and stabbed King Lunar in the neck. He takes the knife out in pain and in the stab wound you can see his skin burning.

"ahh! broken people, broken world..." his last words before leaving.

Flame checked up on the bloody Chris on the ground, "CHris oH God." Flame checked for his pulses and thankfully he's still alive. Scott stepped outside as well, and despite his arm still feeling bad from being shot, he helped Flame at bringing Chris inside the van.

After that terrible attack, they drive off from the forest with more then what they've expected to find.

"Christopher Cornelius. I'll remember that name."

"of course you do, he's your little brother."

"He's trying to look for me? I guess i didn't write that in my goodbye letter. You didn't do anything to him right?"

"..."

"Right?"

"at least he survived."

"Oh Nelly, you are so desperate. Just like me. As much as i miss him i gotta keep my identity a secret to help him. To help this world. I'll remember that name."

19 April 2024