TRANS-RACIAL AND TRANS-ABLE

Ladies and gentlemen,

Today I want to talk to you about a very sensitive topic: transracial and transable.

Now, you may have heardabout people who identify as transracial - individuals who feel they were born into the wrong race and seek to become a different race.

And then you have transable-people who feel they were born with the wrong
abilities and seek to remove or modify their own physical abilities to match their desired identity.

Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you today as a proud member of the transspecies community. That's right, I'm not satisfied with being human. I've always felt like a majestic unicorn, so I've decided to undergo extensive surgery to become one. I've already had my horn implanted, and I'm just waiting for my equine legs to be attached. I couldn't be happier - just imagine all the new job opportunities that are going to open up for me in the glitter industry!

Now, I know some of you may be skeptical of my decision. You might think that it's impossible to become a unicorn, or that it's just plain ridiculous. But let me tell you, as a member of the trans community, I have a lot of experience with people trying to deny my identity. And I'm here to tell you, it's not easy. You know what it's like to go to job interviews and have people look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're a unicorn? You try explaining that you need to take breaks every few hours to graze on some grass in the park.

But it's not just transspecies individuals who face discrimination. We also have our transracial and transable siblings to consider. I mean, who are we to say that someone can't be black if they were born white? Or that someone can't be deaf if they were born hearing? These are important issues that we need to discuss as a society.

And let's not forget the amazing benefits of being transable. If you don't like your legs, just chop them off! Who needs mobility when you can roll around on a skateboard? And why bother building ramps and elevators for people with disabilities when we can just encourage them to cut off their limbs? It's a win-win situation, really.