chapter 1 peoples

~Chase's pov~

I'm just your average werewolf. I switch between wolf and human when I please and I act like a dog on occasion. But I like it. I have a couple of friends, and a major best friend I've known since we were pups/babies. His name is Lucas. My friends are Lisa, James, Ariya (AR-I-YA) and Katie.

Lisa is a wizard with curly hair  James is half ghost. He can fly and turn invisible. he floats most of the time, and when he's invisible he can make himself untouchable. Ariya is a vampire and Katie's a dragon, with a human appearance but with fangs, a tail with a spike ball at the end and little wings (that let her fly), and retractable claws that can come in and out. She can also breathe fire.

------------------------------------------

I woke up with a stretch. I called everyone, and they said they were meeting by the water fountain and then out in a field for get together picnic. I got ready and left. I lived in a village filled with magical beings. So, a werewolf like me wasn't out of place.

When I got there everyone was there expect Lucas. "Lucas isn't coming?" I asked, disappointed. "You would want him to, huh?" smirked Katie. I bared my teeth at her. "He's my friend" I glared. I saw him coming and let out a howl to let him know where we were. He howled back. His howl was so awesome. "Wassup people" he greeted, "Come on let's go" said James as flew off. "Before we go, where's the food at?" asked Lucas. "Ugh picnic food is so overrated so I had it ordered. It's over there." Lisa said. "Well ok, hey chasey (my name is Chase but he calls me chasey) let's have a dog race down there" he said, turning towards me. "You're on!" I said. We both turned into wolves and raced down there.