11. more than friends

Lucas's POV

We had all gathered to see who we would meet. Then she walked in. 'No, it can't be...'

"Why hello there" she said with smile. Everyone said "hi", but I could only stare in shock. 'The new
actress was Bella?'

Chase's POV

'Bella? Funny how it's her, but whatever...'

Lucas's POV

"Let her go!" yelled Ariya.

"Never!" I yelled back, "I'd kill you if I didn't find you so cute"

"Cut!" yelled the director, "That's a wrap! Nice work everyone."

With the filming done, I went to get a cup of juice. As I was getting my juice, Bella popped out from out of nowhere.

"Why hello there Lucas," she said, "good to see you again." She was smiling, getting on my nerves.

"What do you want?" I said, growling.

"Remember this is my turf," she said, smirking, "You can't kick me away." I sighed.

"Well if you're gonna bother me about Chase and Ariya then could you please just go away?" I asked as nicely as possible.

She just shrugged me off. "Listen," she said, "When you told me you had love troubles, you said, that you have a crush on two people. You told me your first crush about Ariya, but then you mentioned your best friend."

"So?" I asked, abrasively.

"Look, Lucas," she said, "So, you never mentioned who your second crush was, unless you're your best friend was the other crush."

After she mentioned Chase, I started to glare at her and she just put her hands up in surrender. "Believe it or not," she said "I actually do want to help. But you have to let me help you. But I can see that you're not ready to help yourself, so bye." She walked off, leaving me to my thoughts.

'I know I hurt him. I didn't mean to. Our friendship is falling down the drain because of how stupid I was.' I thought.

'But you don't want just friendship, do you?' my subconscious asked.

'Maybe it's right, maybe I don't wanna be just friends...'