12. this look on your face

Lucas's POV

We've been working on the movie for a while and I still haven't talked with Chase about what's going on. We need to talk. We're growing apart, and I don't want that. He's my best friend. 'Or do I want him as my mate?' After thinking about it, I realized that although it was confusing, I know I how I feel now.

After we finished the day's job at the studio, I approached Ariya, ready to end this once and for all.

"You've been focused on something for a while now, are you ok?" asked Ariya.

"I like you Ariya," I confessed.

"Whoa," she said, "I'm sorry, I used to like you, but you took so long that I moved on. I kinda like James now."

Instead of disappointing me, this information made me feel better than I had in a long time. "Good I didn't want you to like me," I said. As I was walking off, Ariya called out to me. "Is it because you like Chase?" she asked, smirking. I blushed.

"Umm, I don't know. I just wanted to tell you how I felt, how I thought I felt. When I told you, I didn't feel the things I used to, so I can tell you're not the one for me," I said.

"Well then, do something about it," Ariya said, "If I was able to move on then he might as well if you don't get your head in the game." she said.

"Ugh, I hate when you're right," I said, "You get this look on your face" I looked at her,doing the face.

"Yea that's the one" I said. She giggled and walked away.

'Alright, so now I know I love Chase. I want him to be my mate. I know he probably hates me. I know I messed up. But I love him, so I'll do whatever it takes to get him to love me again.'