7. more wolves.

Chase's POV

Everyone gasped as tears slowly flowed down my face. I started to breathe a little heavy. "I'm sorry Lucas for everything I've done, I'm sorry I came into your life! I never meant to do anything to hurt you! I'm sorry!" I yelled, anguished and I could tell everyone was in shock. I went wolf mode and ran away as fast as I could.

Lucas's POV

"Lucas!" Ariya yelled at me. "Do you really mean that?!" Lisa also yelled. "Nice going dude" James added. "What's your problem?!" Katie snapped. "I'm fine" I snapped at all of them, fleeing the scene.

Chase's POV

I went into a part of the woods I didn't know about. I had been running for so long that it was night time now. I turned back into normal and slowly walked wiping away my tears. As I was walking, I heard some voices. "Wh-who's there" I asked.

"Well, what do we have here" one voice said. I gulped. "Looks like a little wolf from the other side" the other said. The owners of the voices came out and showed themselves. It was a male and a female

"What do you want with me?" I asked nervously. "Oh nothing" the female said "If you're scared my name is Mary and he's Jack" Mary added. They glared at me as I backed up. I looked all around and saw red eyes staring at me. I gulped, knowing I was in trouble.