13.be my mate

Lucas's POV

After rehearsal we took a break. I planned to use this time to tell Chase how I felt. 'I'm gonna tell him. I have to tell him. If he hates me I don't know what I'll do.' I thought. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice someone sneak up on me.

"What?" I asked, after being tapped on the shoulder. I whirled around, only to see Bella who was smiling at me.

"So, are you gonna tell him" she asked.

"Actually I am," I replied, "and I don't need your help!" I added.

Bella just smiled and walked away. Before she was out of sight, wings sprouted from her back. "Silly Lucas," she said, "I told u I wad right , I may not be able to see the future, but After all I'm a fairy." she said, giggling, before she flew off. I stared after her, shocked.

Chase's POV

He told me to meet him outside, so I came. 'I don't know why though.' I thought.

"Chase, we need to talk" he said.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why you called me" I said snarkily.

"Let's talk"

"You first"

"Alright, it took me a long time to realize this and it was hard for me to accept and I'm sorry for that." he started, apologizing, "I never meant to hurt you at all. But I see now that I do love you as more than a friend. I like as a mate Chase" he said.

At those words I smiled at him. "Answer me this then," I said, "and answer this truly. Do you still like her" I asked.

"Y-yeah," he replied, "I'm sorry, but Ariya was my first love, and you can't forget those that easily. But listen, I love you more. I thought about for a while, and if you'll have me, I want to be your mate." he said, tearing up. "So will you be mine?" he asked through tears.

I lifted his face up with a finger. "I will, Lucas," I said, "I never stopped loving you" I said with a smirk.

He transformed into wolf form. And I followed. He nuzzled me, causing me to blush.

"Please be my mate" he asked, kissing me.

"I already said yes," I said, "but always, Lucas, I always will." I said. I transformed back into a human and he followed. We sat there as it started to rain. We were soaked in seconds, but we didn't care, we had each other.