5. Bella

Lucas's POV

I was walking down the street trying to clear my thoughts. I then I bumped into a girl around my age.

"Uh sorry" I apologize. "It's ok doll face. Now tell me, you ok?" she asked politely. "Umm nothing you probably wouldn't understand" I said, getting up. "Come on, you can tell me" she smiled. "Fine" I conceded.

We sat by the fountain as I spoke. "Love troubles" I said. "Wanna explain?" she asked, "Well u see I had a crush on this girl for a long time like I really like her. She's sweet, cute, and funny. She's awesome.

"That doesn't seem like a problem to me" she replied. "Well then there's my best friend. He's one of the best things that happened to me. he's always there for me and I'm there for him. he's awesome in every way. WWe even knew each other since we were pups" I added. "So I see...do you like him?" she asked. "What?! No!" I replied. "Then there shouldn't be a problem. Listen it's ok, best friends tend to like each other and I don't see why you two wouldn't like each other either" she adds with smile. "No I don't like him and I know that" I glared. "Are you sure there isn't anything you like about him? The way he touches you or how he feels against your fur? Is he nice? Playful? Is he even more then the girl?" she fired off with a smirk. I blushed "Well he kissed me" I added. "And I can tell by your red face u didn't dislike it" she adds again. "Maybe... no no no! I do not like him! I know that! Bye!" I yelled and stomped off. "By the way doll face my name is Bella" she winked. "Lucas nice to meet you" I grouched, stomping off.

Bella's POV

I laugh to myself. That boy is too blind to see anything with love. When will he realize who he really likes?