14.the big day

Chase's POV

'Ever since we got together, Lucas has been an even better boyfriend then he was a friend. He's so sweet now.' I couldn't help but forgive him a long time ago. As I was reflecting, Lucas came and sat next to me.

"You should join the movie" he said, suggesting this for what seemed to be the hundredth time this week.

"Hmm," I said, pretending to think, "You know I would," I said, a smirk appearing on my face, "But, I just don't think I wanna watch you kiss Ariya. You know, boyfriend and all?" I replied.

Lucas just chuckled and said, "No, actually I'm gonna ask if James and I can switch spots" he said, wiping the smirk off my face and replacing it with a puzzled look.

"Really?" I asked. "You'd do that?"

"Of course," he said, shrugging.

"Alright then, if you're sure you two will switch then I'll consider it." I smiled and he nuzzled my neck. causing me to laugh.

Normal POV

A little later the director had gathered us all and he explained that some changes were made to the script and casting.

"So James will be the villain?" asked Ariya, a creepy smile appearing on her face. Everyone but James, Bella, and the director, backed up a bit.

"Yeah," James said, smirking, "Not a problem, right?" he asked, still smirking.

"Oh you can't handle all this, James" Ariya said.

While they were flirting, Katie asked turned to me and asked, "And wow Chase, your joining?"

Chase nodded and Lucas nuzzled him. Katie let out a squeal. At that, everyone turned to look at us.

"Aww, look who's finally together " Lisa teased.

"Bout time" Bella said, chuckling.

The director pushed backed the release date of the movie so that Chase could get more practice in. A few months later the movie was finally released. The day before the release, critics and focus groups were in the theater as they prepared to watch the movie.

"I can't for people to watch!" Katie cheered.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Lisa, "I wanna know what they will think of it!" she said, unable to contain her excitement.

"I know right, I hope they like it" James added.

Lucas nuzzled Chase in his cheek and then spoke. "Chase was in it, of course they'll like it" he said and smiled. Everyone chuckled as the movie started playing.