𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘩-𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘹

Sapnap and punz, known for getting into emulate trouble, know for being a teachers worst nightmare.

Sitting  in class, inst the most funiest thing to do ever, expiclly  when it's a blahasrpus  Rex screaming about radicauls of a function.

"Ugh. This is so boring" punz groned twiddling his pencile between his middle and index figure.

"Agreeable" sapnap huffed slaming his head on the desk. "We should of ditched punz"

Punz sighed and looked, "yk mom would kill me, and auntie will you"

"So? Not my fault I fell like a blahasours is screeching useless  math I'll never use outside of this class" sapnap groned.

"Mr godrinch  Mr halo, would you like to let the class know about whatever you're such important conversation is instead of paying attention to my radical functions lesson?" Mr codex said.

"How boring it is? Because honstly you're teaching is as bland as stale bread found stuffed under the toaster 3 months later" punz said, in true fashion very aragont.

"Mr godrinch that is no way to talk to teachers, now sit there be quiet and don't distract everyone around you expiclly ur buddy" Mr codex huffed.

"I am sitting here, I never got up. But okay blahasours rex" punz rolled his eyes, "maybe get you're glasses checked?"

Mr codex seemed to tighten his grip on the pen he was holding - ink splattered everywhere.

"I need to get you two into diffrent peroids" Mr codex groned, it was his 5th pen this week alone that had exploded in his hand.

"It still will be a hassle either way. Ask Mrs sturm who did that to" sapnap shrugs, he and punz  are trouble together  and by themselves.

Mr codex sighed and got back to teaching, and well soon ehnogh kahos insuded. Spit balls.

"A radical fun--" Mr codex started getting on the right glass.

"Punz godrinch" the teacher yelled.

"Oops missfire" punz luaghed.

"No wonder you and ur mate are failing" some girl Said.

"No wonder why ur bestfriend wants our dicks" sapnap said, "point blank were fire"

"Office." Mr codex said.

Punz groned and got up moveing his glissing blood hair off his face - grabed his stuff as sapnap followed suit.

"Anywheres better then in this class losing brainsells to a bland teacher." Sapnap rolled his eyes.

The two left - walking into to the office. But soon they stop dead in the tracks.

Eyes locked on this blondie - known as the football star.

"Shit he's pretty" punz mumbled.

"Yeah- but ain't he daisy's bother?" Sapnap muttered.

Daisy was taken, a royal pain, kink in there tonkus, she was a female version of her bother dream.

They'd amint she's good likeing, but they are very much not into pussy. Dick.

"True." Punz muttered, disparaging and walking down the halls to the office.

"Punz. Sapnap what a surpise" Mrs rosia said.

A breant brown eyes witch.

"Not my fault he can't carry himself" sapnap scoffed.

"If you'd be quiet and pay attention, maybe you wouldn't conenstly be in here. Some opions  aren't ment to be shared, Mr halo"  rosia said.

"We speak our mind." Punz scoffed, "so sue me."

"I'll see if roxwild has ehnogj time for you two" she said ringing the principle, "mr.roxwild you're favoite duo are here"

-

Lovely.