𝘖𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

Sapnap
-
Daisy went pyscho on praticly out babyboy and I tightened my fist watching from the shadows as punz soft kisses my neck - makeing me soft luagh in response.

I lost it when Rome - or should I say the ex of mine who never accepted he was out of my leuage the moment  he told me he wanted to add daisy to our relationship.

I have three exes, Alex, Karl and Rome. Karl and Alex? A three-way I was in. It was toucher quackity texted Wilbur  all the time and karl kinda fadded away after 4 months.

I plop down in the feild - I couldn't anymore with them I was about to beat the shit out of Rome. But I know well, he's not worth yet another refrel.

Punz hugged be from behind, "you're  a Saint baby. He's mad ur aren't his anymore, your mine."

I smile leaning into punz - he sure knows how to  calm and make me smile. He's so angelic - yet he calls me his angel, and acts like the devil to all but me and Dream.

"Punz you know me so well" I smile out, a soft loveing smile given.

"I know you inside and out my baby" punz said in my ear, soft kissing it, "but fuck dream feels so good just like you."

I blushed and moved starting a soft kiss with punz - that will escalate slowly I was pushed down into the grass kissed very deeply and passionately.

Makeing out with the blue eyed blondie was one of my many joys - I was enjoying til I herd a shirek.

It wasn't daisy - but Marian punz stoped and glared.

"What? You really ruined my time with my boyfriend. What do you need" punz grumbled, I stared at his lips.

"You two are a.." mrina Said.

"No fucking duh" I huff, "this man slept  with me so many times were into echother"

"This is wrong. You don't have ur third! I'll go-" Mria said.

She's right - its not competely right were missing daisy's hot ass bother.

"If you gonna bring she-bitch then go to hell" punz growl, "she isn't and will never ever be our third"

Mrina sighed, "sapnap and punz, you  gonna have to accept adventuly. Even if you don't want her"

"What you mean? Why would we have to accept a whore in our bed" I growled, "if ur implying froced marriage I will he running the fuck away."

"Secound" punz said, "we don't do whores we run"

"Can you two stop being childish? Just deal with it so she shuts up with it" Marina said.

"I rather die then fuck daisy" I snaped, "never in a million years will I ever be mildly attracted to her!"

"This isn't ur choice. It's ur parents" Marina said.

"Marina. Leave them be!" Mar screamed, "its not childish to reject someone"

"What daisy is doing is a baby little brat fit" she snapped.

"Really? Calling daisy crude untrue nicknames isn't childish?" Mriana said, "they will have to accept it."

"Love is objective. Not subjective if one is set up it's toxic, and ur views are narastic" Mar said, "go back to loser town."

-

Oh Mar is here.