𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘨

Sapnap
-
Hours  flew by, now I'm on the bus with punz going to hell.

"Fuck he was so pretty" punz whined, "like seriously"

"Yeah I know that hot dream was to" I said blushing abit, my voice was a bit scratchy that was for sure.

My throat got fucked - by a hot blonde who's praticly relaying the same dream I had last night.

Dream wastaken being our little bitch -  in a bathroom stall getting slutted out as he begged and moaned - us all butt naked. Bended over the toilet as he got fucked  hard.

Thar. That is a dream I'd like to become a reailty.. mm today would make a nice day.

"Maybe we should try to get him like that - go that was hot" I grumbled.

Punzs head turned to me smirking, "good  idea. Issue is daisy he may reject it because of her. Clearly there mother has a favorite"

I'd sigh, that's majorly gonna be an issue  as we arrive and get off the bus, "I swar she's so darn annoying and a major pain"

Walking into the building - looking around as I move my raven hair a tad  bit - looking seeing the wastaken siblings walk in. Daisy noticed and came running and hugged onto me.

"Daisy- off" I  grumbled, I really dont want pepole think I and punz are with  this brat.

"But.. babe-" Daisy whined.

"Don't babe us we aren't together" punz growled and pulled me to him.

He's growing jealous  it's clear - he and I became official last night and he's rlly prosive over me now due to it.

"Wh- but!" Daisy  whined.

"Ur whorecall won't get u anywhere" I growled as me and punz look at her bother God he's hot.

"Don't look at him - look at ur future  wife!" Mria said turning my head back to daisy, "see so much more pretty!"

Punz looked dream up and done, "Nah he has a pretty fat ass"

Daisy whined, "don't look at him - he'll infect you with the gay!"

If that's how that really works, the he did last night - I mean fuck me and punz woke up in a sticky cericle of cum thanks to a wet dream her bother gave us.

I'd sigh, "if that does clue u in. Idk what will-"

Marina  stared at us, "daisy go to ur bother I need to chat with ur soon-to bes"

Daisy  nods and happily skipped off.

"We won't wed her." I and punz said.

"Jinx" punz laughed.

"Look - I see how u look at clay.. he won't get with u. His sister wants u idc what u do but just fake and forget abt him" marina  said, "his mother would never allow it"

I looked at her, "what are you a bag of rocks?" I paused, "we won't. She's as attractive  as a dead pig."

Marina said, "well if you think that, either way you cannot have her bother"

"Look we don't care - we never do infact we want nothing do with her" punz explied, "princple forced us to get toutored by her"

"Well. Her bother isn't up for grabs. Unless u want his mom to hurt him" mrinia  crossed her arms.

"She hurts him and I'll tie her to a burning monkey tree" I scoffed, and walked off, flicking my wrist, punz following.

-

They don't care, they want him they will get him.