𝙒𝙖𝙥

Dream
-
I left with them, for now they said we'd live at sapnaps house. But tomrrow at school is where it will be... something.

I fell sapnap lift my chin and kiss me. "It's okay now, we won't let anyone hurt  you. As you are ours."

I giggled, "you're so hot when ur prossive"

"Mm~ maybe we need you to be a good boy and have fun~" punz said kissed my neck I moaned.

"M~"

***

Next moring I wake up between the two boys, covered in cum I go to speak. It seems my voice died from well them making sure the whole block knew damn well I was being fucked.

"Stay and cuddle" punz groned pulling me closer.

"W....we have sch-" I said.

"Damn we went to hard." Sapnap chuckled, "ur so pretty baby"

I huffed abit, as they got us all cleaned and dressed, sapnap made me some hot cocoa and off we went. They ride the bus?

We bored the bus and I'm sat on punz getting copiest amount of leg rubs. It was amzing.

"Than..k u" my voice was very scratchy, soft kisses placed on my neck and face.

They are so good to me - as we arrive to school sapnap happily holding my hand glaring stright at my sister.

The school looked at punz and he, "you cheated on the golden girl with her bother?"

"I'm sorry? We wornt dating daisy' punz said, "for the past about 6 mounts? Me and sap have been secertly dating dream  due to his piss pour mother."

"What you mean piss pour? She's amizing!" Daisy whined and came up to kiss sapnap, "she's gonna be ur step mom soon baby"

Sapnap pushed her back - glaring "you violated me last night and now ur trying again? You're shitty at kissing either way"

She sniffled, "why are you so mean.. I thought you and Luke loved me!"

"Not in a 1000 years" punz said luaghing, "funny joke. Our love for u is as good a froced relationship"

Daisy touched up punzs chest, "don't let the temptress.."

I growled and pushed her down, "hands off my fucking boyfriends, they never wanted you. They kissed me they fuck me. And sit there in a consent stream of rejecting you!" I huffed, "give the hell up"

"But ..." daisy whined.

"But? But what. But you want what you will never get?" Sapnap snaped.

"This isn't fair. You two are ment to be mine not my dickweed of a bother who doesn't listen!" Daisy  hisses, "you wore ment to take me not hin last night"

"Well we didnt." Punz  said.

Sapnap ahemed, "u got ur pussy juice all over my jeans. And man it smelled awful." He paused, "you wore way to wet tho I've had other females do that they never wore oozing out the puss"

"Stop lowballing daisy" Maria said, "she desverses it more the dream!"

"That's a traite of a std. My bother was being subtle about it" Mar said, "now get you're wet ass pussy and go"

Daisy looked down embressing.

"It's him, girl" punz said wrapping his arm around me as us three walk down the hall, away from the disapproving eyes.

-

The end