𝘚𝘢𝘱𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘦𝘹

Nobody
-
Sapnap and punz groned, cumming deep inside as the door opened we herd a voice.

"Clay you okay?" The voice echoed.

Sapnap leaned in to the other males ear, "God you did so well"

"Yeah I'm fine! I'll be out in a moment" he called our.

The door opend and closed again, and the three scattered quickly to get cleaned and dressed.

"I hope to do this again soon" punz said grabing the others sholder.

--
Dream

"Me to. You two wore steller" I said softly pecking there nose.

"Glad you liked the dick. Maybe u can call it all urs soon hm?" Sapnap pushed abit.

I blinked abit blushing, imgaing that.. being there babydoll or bitch.

"What would I be classified if that did happen therorticly?" I asked.

"Our bitch" punz said, "or babydoll either works, whatever makes you happier"

I smile, "ill get back to you on that one. But we certinly will have more then this one hookup, yall are fanomial"

"Well. Glad you like it" sapnap winked at me, "well see u later at tourting"

I nodded and left the locker room - going to who came to check on me my sister stood right there to I had a light limp.

"Clay. They dissapreed right after you did, you better  not be doing shit my soon to bes" she hissed.

Well - uh I did do it with them, and they wore so obviously fucking gay - it was nice having that big - the very long fat cocks they had inside of me.

"Hm? They came checked on me and flirted abit before running off to wherever it is they hide from u at" I said, plain and simple I knew well thats where they hide from her, because the female contour part is on the other end of the feild.

Not to mention - it's kinda secluded, and not alot are around here unless it's sunny for pe or for sports so it makes a good place to hook up and shit at.

"Ugh! Why do they even give a fuck about u" daisy said, "its not like you could date them if u and they really wanted"

One simple thing - a restraing order aginst you would chnage that.

"Yet there are ways they could make it so u couldn't be near them" I mentioned, "and based on what they told me, they don't like you at all"

"They'll warm up. I'm not all as bad as I was back then" daisy said.

The fact you say they are yours - the fact they reject every attempt yet you get mom to say I can't date them. Says diffrent.

"Actually  I don't see much difference daisy, you climed sapnap was ur boyfriend back then and chased him effectively right into nutheads arms" Rome said.

Rome abosutly  hated punz - I never understood why, I last asked it has something about he and sapnap...

"Why did you call punz a nuthead" daisy screeched.

"He's a asshole - he steals any good male or female doesn't give them and eye and disrupts class consently. It died down when Nick was a good kid but quickly punz took hum under his wing, and something chnaged in nick" Rome explined, "perticly after a time in a bathroom with punz"

Punz chnaged nick from a scalor? "But why would you care?"

"I was his boyfriend back then, nicks lover and he competely ditched me and chnaged for punz- it was all." Rome started.

"I didn't ditch you - you refused to accepted I broke up  with u" sapnap said comeing out of the shadows, "and punz didn't change me, consent harassment did and I leaned on punz for protection"

"Nick- this new you isn't it" Rome said looking up at nick.

"I belt a burlin wall defense, all because of barbie over there" sapnap said, "and my wall will not come down til she fucks off"

Sapnap jolted to the sound of punz claping, "Rome I get ur jealous of me. But uh I've been a better boyfriend then you wore without even being offical"

I looked down  blushing.

"I did s-" Rome started.

"You only talked to me when u needed homework done. And daisy? Yeah we fucking hate you with a thousand hell fires set over ur body" sapnap hissed before storming away briskly, punz looked at me winked and walked off.

"What the hell did you do to ur future bother in laws!" Daisy cried.

"They don't like you. Simple" I sighed and walked, well limped off tk the bleachers.
-

Oh sick.