𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙢 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨

When the two left it went very downhill for dream.
-
Dream

My sister noticed my blushing and puckered her lips.

"Clay really them?" She hissed, "ur gayitest for them!"

I sighed and rubbed my neck, "there hot... they wore looking stright at me-"

"Doesn't matter you can't date them clay! There mine" daisy  hissed, throwing a bratfit.

I blinked at her, "you may like them but you also have to accept they don't if they dont"

"Clay!" Mother slaped me, "don't say such things of crouse they want her they are being respectful tho."

Not by the look they wore giveing me - it's like they wanted  me to be taking there cocks.... I wouldn't mind it honstly.

I sigh, "there's always that possibility. And we all know it- I was blushing because honstly I was embressed they wore stareing at my chest" I lied abit, but come on.

"Now, there's nobody  that couldn't like ur sister" mom said.

"Nick had to move because of her obsessive tendsy" I said, "so my guess is yeah they don't like her, those two are so close"

"Shut up Clay. He just moved bc his parents got creeped out didn't find it adorble! It was cute how badly I wanted him" daisy said confidently.

"Im a male I know how they think, and if they wore into you, I should of herd moaning based on ur slut fit you are wearing!" I huffed.

"You can't say that you all think the same" mother said, "appolize!"

I bit my tongue, "you go aginst fathers word, he stright told you to leave nick alone but no now ur trying to seduce he and his obviously gay best friend"

Now I didn't know punz was gay or not - but he certinly does like to do things with sapnap in a romantic regard - its obvious one peroid I had with them they both disapreed to the bath, and sapnap came back limping 30 minutes later with a smirking punz.

"What?! Now you're dinoising pepole with gay?!" Daisy huffed, "punz isn't gay"

I blinked, "how many times have u seen sapnap limping and punz following him around smirking!"

Mother looked at me and slaped me "shut it Clay room now."

I'd sigh and go to my room slaming the door shut - and falling onto my bed.

So fucking  what if I have a tiny little thing for those two - I saw them simping for me on the way to the office. And the wore red as hell looking at me half naked.

This is unfair - my sister is the golden child and mom cloddes her... I miss dad.

Dad died 3 years ago..

Mom soon came in crossing her arms.

"Clay. I don't care if those two like you, I forbid you from dating  ur sisters soon to bes" mom said.

"What?" I asked, "so I'm ment to break there hearts?"

"If ur sister can't have em neither  can u, it's fair" mom said.

"Not everything in life is fair." I'd huff, it's settled I'm gonna hook up with them soon.

"Well ur sister is a princess, and needs her princes and u are not to interfire" mom said, "am I clear?"

"...yes mother-" I grone, at this point I'm Cinderella.

If they ask me to hookup I won't be saying no.

-

Dream: idc but I'll act like I agree.

Mother: *favoring the brat*