𝘓𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵

Soon ehnogh, school ended and they boys ended up at the best dream yet worst nightmare ever.

Walking in met by clay, they smiled abit to him with a wave, and the mom.

"You must be who my daughter is tutoring, I'm Mrs was taken" she said cheerily shaking hands.

For the three boys it's insanely obvious - seeing as the mom kinda was looking the two up and down. She was imgaing grandkids between them and her daughter.

"DAISY THEY ARE HERE" The mom called.

Diasy came down in a way to short crop top - and mini skirt.

Out of respect - due to how they wore raised sapnaps and punzs eyes looked down.. "Uh I'd feel more comfortable  if she covered up more..." punz muttered.

He did and sapnap may be utter trouble - but they are respectful and don't want to be objected to that.

"It's fine dears take a look" daisy giggled by her feet motions she spins.

"Don't call  us that... and the floor.. mm" sapnap said.

"Daisy there uncomfortable  with this they just started talking to you. Maybe not go so strong" Dream sujusted.

"Boys don't rude she dressed up for u two" the mom said. "Atleast give her the crime of attention she wants."

"Look madme we're here to get toutored not hookup" sapnap said, "so could she please just cover up-"

Daisy huffed and grabed a hoodie near by putting it on, "there! You two are no fun"

"Look- we wore raised with a respectful ish nature. We don't look at every girl with the ideas of how she'd look like that" punz said looking up at her, "thar also wasn't remotely attractive"

"God you two have odd tastes-" the mother said.

Yeah uh they'd like that outfit on her bother to be quiet frank, they aren't rlly into girl both having a heavy lean to men.

Honstly the girls all over them are whores, and they aren't rlly into that they'd follow Daisy to her room.
*

**

They wore sitting in daisys room, sitting there doing chemistry as she un buttoned her blouse.

"Why you doing that it's freezing" sapnap asked.

She giggled, "im wa~"

"Look we said already we aren't into you like so" punz groned.

"Come on pretty boy yk you do" daisy said trying and fail to act sexy.

Dream noticed the time and herd the nosie walking in to see that.

Dream came in shirtless, "lily stop trying to suduse them they don't love you like that."

By then the two others wore bc gay. Zoned out imaging thst boy in bed with them, that would be hot.

"Sushh they are rig-" daisy started, "boys you okau?"

Dream looked over and snaped, "oi- you two here?:

They wake up, "Uh yeah zoned out -" the boys blutred out.

"It's quiet Alright, but you probably  should get going it's getting late" Dream said abit pink.

The insanely hot bad boys wore zoned out looking at him - he knew he shouldn't be his sister loved them but damn he wanted it.

"Right. Well get going.." punz and sapnap said leaving seemly quick as hell.

-
Damn