𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳

Punz and sapnap went off walking to god knows where but, certinly where they could watch, without  being seen, even hear dream.

"Woah little sister what's wrong now?" Dream asked hugging his sister softly to comfort.

Dream knew his sister was abit of a drama queen, but hid mom would chew his ass if he didn't look out for her.

"Punz and sapnap  called me basic!" She cried.

Now, uh dream did agree with thar, his dearest sister was the basic poplar white girl. It was quiet petheic.

"Well what wore you doing, did they randomly call u it?" Dream said, acting like he cared.

Did he really, no he didn't and he was happy someone turned his sister down.

"Twirling my hair!" She whined.

"Remind me, is this sapnap the same boy dad told you to leave alone in 6th?" Dream asked, he herd that name before.

"...yes but who could when he's so fine" daisy cried.

"Dudeatte have u ever thought they may be in a relationship together?" Sails said in his Romian accent.

"They- don't act gay" daisy sniffled, "though rlly close"

"Yeah but they could be in a secert relationship. I've seen sapnap limp around" roamin said.

"He probaly  fucked up his ankle" daisy said.

"Nah not the type  of one side lean and cussing ur back hurts he had" Dream said remabeing that day.

"Like you would know clay you're gay and a vergin" daisy stomped.

"Uh he's seen me after fooling around with  my ex" jazxo said. "So he's seen what's it like after gay men do it, and yeah there's no way in hell sap fucked his ankle up"

Punz was luaghing quietly - enjoying sapnap sucking his dick as he was bright red... they noticed sapnap all sorts of fucked up after punz fucked him... that's peachy. Soon they finshed and went down the hall.

"Look daisy it's time to move on they don't like u sis. Don't assume" Dream said.

Daisy noticed and decided to follow  them to try to get to know em better.

They contuoied to get to know eochter, by mire nonesical  questions, by common get to know, soon wondering around campus and the rumors of them dating  started, and contuied for the next week's.

"Youre fucked punz" sapnap  said as punz  nudged him doing it back.

Punz leaned into the ear, "like u wore 3 days ago under me?"

Sapnap nipped his lip, "Oh come on!"

"You liked it~" punz said.

"He liked what?" Daisy asked raising a brow.

"Nothing!" The boys said syecnescly.

The boys didn't want daisy to know they fuck or anything of there secrets behind, closed doors. Daisy was known to spreed shit.. she incialted her own bestfriend Maria.

The boys contuied to go around campus - goofing about but clay did walk up to them.

"Whyd you two be a asshole to my sister?" Dream asked in a fake protective tone.

"She is sapposed to tutor us not try to flirt her way into a teen pregnancy" punz hummed "you can't seriously be mad"

"Tutor? Nick used to be the top student" Dream said.

"Things chnage. But yeah, we know ir was wrong but it gets annoying when u rejected her years ago and she keeps flirting' sapnap said, "I didn't want her flat pussy then and don't want it now."

Dream luaghed, "you cought me I'm not. Buy I have to act it."

Sapnap smiled abit with punz, "why so hottie"

"Perosnal." Dream Saif scurring off.

-
Oop