𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘥-𝘰𝘯

Sapnap
-
I hear punz snaped and peaked in unable to be seen, he stoped looking to dream putting his hand out.

Dream went to go hold our boyfriends hand - to get pushed and daisy grabed his hand, "Oh ur pranking me!" Daisy giggled, "it was very funny baby!"

Punz groned throwing her off, "no. It's not a prank, or a luagh"

"What?" Daisy said, "what are you saying help me up baby"

Punz sighed and helped dream pulling him up, "Mars tight you and ur friend are dense." He said with a low hinch to his voice glaring at Daisy.

"Dense? How is my angel dense"  Dream mother said, "let go of her mistake of a bother. Who's been hooking up"

"Are you the appientmenly if dumb? Or dense"  I said walking up hugging punz from behind looking to dream who nodded, "its not like me and punz wore kissing dream before whorezilla  kissed me"

"Y-you cheated.. on me with my bother?!" Daisy  whined.

"Clay I told you to stay  away from them" his mother scolded.

"It's. Not her" punz repeated.

"What you mean it's not her, it is her. You two are ment to be hers because she wants you.  No he my dysfunctional sons!" His mother hissed.

"No it's not" I scoffed, "it never was her to begin with"

"You must of fallen  for my sons temptress games. Let Daisy fish you two out" his mother said.

"If anything Daisy is a temptress. A bloody annoying one" punz said, "we rejected 100s of times but she never fucking gave up"

"Mom, why can't they aren't into Daisy, they themselves came to me and wore all over me" Dream sqeeked out, "they came and made me feel spical!"

"Daisy gets all she wants, and I'm not gonna let these two ruin it" mother said, "now you Two stop fiddling my son and go make it up to my angel"

"I rather cut my dick off and become a female then fuck she-bitch over there" I said, "but I'm sure ur son wouldn't like that ~ right babyboy"

Dream pushed, "sap.. please don't I'm serious"

"You two..." daisy said, "you fucked my bother"

"What? Oh. Yeah" punz said, "we have he's fanomal at sucking dick. And even better at being our little bitch"

"CLAY I FORBIDED YOU FROM DOING ANYTHING WITH THEM WHY THE HELL" mother yelled.

"We came off strong~ I mean like anyone could tell" I said, "98% of the time I was stareing at his ass in pe. The other 2% I was making out with he or punz"

"I thought you wore looking at me!" Daisy whined, "u led me on"

"How so? We looked at ur bother. We danced meforicly around u rejecting you conesntly" punz said, "so how somewhere you built it in you're head we wore embressed to like you"

"You led yourself on. And what you've pull tongiht is discusting" I said, "luckily punz was my frist kiss."

I turn and kissed dream soft, "mm~ you taste so much better then she-witch"

"Ugh!" Daisy huffed, "this isn't how it's sapposed to be! I was sapposed to be moaning by now"

"Look even if we wore into you. You'd be screwed with a condom. But that won't happen ever" punz said, "babes go pack"

***

Dream came back and we went to go to my house to get  mine  and punzs stuff.

"It's not her." I said, "its him."

"Clay get back here!" His mother screamed, "and reject those Two"

"Fuck you!" Dream said.

-
Oop