hello there.

you might wanna give this a wee read, buckeroo.

HEY, it's your (new?) favourite author here, and she has another book! (yes, i refered to myself in the third person - apologies)

so, my friends, this is my new book about PABLO GAVI, the tasmanian devil of barcelona. he's genuinely so vicious on pitch, it's crazy.

this is gonna be friends to lovers; it's my favourite genre to write, along with forbidden love and psycho x mentally stable human being 😊.

i've tried enemies to lovers... it was a chat noir fanfic, don't even get me started.

but anyway, like i said, friends to lovers.

i am very aware that in real life, you don't get to smuggle your cousin along with you to the world cup, so, might i remind you that this is a fanfiction - anything is possible 🌈.

additionally, some of the details i include - for example, what happened in a specific match or anything like that, will NOT  be ACCURATE.

"actually, torres tripped up mbappé at 23', not 24'" - 🤓☝️

ACTUALLY, your dad is absent?

anyway, you get the idea.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, THEY MAKE THE BOOK MORE INTERESTING I SWEARRR.!!

and check out my other footballer book

'WHO KNOWS MORE? - jude bellingham' BECAUSE IT'S GREAT  (IN THE LEAST ARROGANT WAY POSSIBLE!!!)