11: sweetest girl

PABLO

after we finished our meals, we decided to take a walk around. we hadn't exactly told paris or her friend where to meet us, but we were all secretly praying they wouldn't find us.

"let's go to dior." zainab suggested, taking morena's arm in hers. they skipped in front of us, leading the way like little girls (or unco-ordinated horses?)

"no." i plainly sighed, rolling my eyes. all this girl thought about was luxury. i was richer than her, and still she bragged more than me!

i'm like, so humble.

"omg, zai... look." pedri gasped, nodding his head towards the two female figures standing in front of starbucks. i recognized paris' blonde hair from the pics she constantly sent me.

she always pretended to want my opinion on whether to post it or not; she was really transparent.

"paris! hi, over here!" morena waved, faking enthusiasm. i wantes to pull her hand doen and hide, but i was curious to observe how paris would behave in person, with all of us present.

"oh my gosh, rena! and zai zai! it's so good to see you, i didn't expect you to be here!" the girl beamed, embracing zai and morena. her friend stood awkwardly, before introducing herself as 'dionne.'

"hi, pablo and pedri! and um..."

"miguel." he sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets. awh dude - sucks not being famous, huh?

pedri and i said hi, before i slung my arm around morena, confirming that she was mine. i almost cackled when i saw paris' eye twitch ever so slightly.

"morena, i love your makeup. i don't know how some girls are so good at it." paris complimented, excessively gesturing with her hands.

morena thanked her, unsurely, "i have pointers, if you ever need some guidance." she giggled.

"nah, i barely wear makeup anyway! it's too much work."

boom: saw it coming. what made it funnier, was maybe the fact that her best friend was standing beside her with a full face of makeup.

"is that mascara, pay pay?" zainab snickered, taking the opportunity to gift paris with a nickname of her own.

paris scoffed, trying to mask her embarrasment with confidence, "yeah, zainab. i said i barely wear it, not ever."

zai just hummed, smirking at the curly head beside her. i had to hand it to her, she knew how to wind people up, and for once she was putting it to good use.

paris and dionne stared us down for a second, before paris declared that they 'needed to be somewhere.' (code for: bye, that was so embarrasing, we need to hide.)

when they finally left, i screamed 'adios' the loudest. just to annoy her more. i think it worked, but it didn't matter because she basically worshipped the ground i walked on anyway.