Chapter 5- The Train

Cato's POV
When Clovers and I left the Court of Justice, Eurovine came over to guide us to a car that's take us to the train.

When we got in the car, we sat on either side of Eurovine. Of course she had to start talking. "Now, when we get into the train, wash yourselves and get ready for dinner and you'll also be meeting your mentors..." I couldn't listen to her high-pitched scratchy voice anymore, so I tuned it out. Apparently I fell asleep.

I woke to Clovers shaking me. "I might have to get a jug of ice water..." she stated in thought. "AGH!" I scream to scare her. She screams, and toppled over onto me. (Ooo, Cato, getting hot in there, huh?) "Shush Author. I had a nice period of time where you didn't talk at all. I want to go back to that." (*cries*) "I'm sorry Author. I guess I was a little harsh. At least your voice isn't high and squeaky like Eurovine's." (*sniffles and laughs*)

Then I remembered Clove was still on top of me. I smirked at her and grabbed her waist, stood up and flung her over my shoulder. I walked into the train with Clovers not even trying to break free, as I'm to string and she's used to it.

I set her down as I walk into the the train. There's a lounge room with beige coughed and glass coffee tables. We walk through to the next room and find a dining room.

In the dining room there's a mahogany table with beige plush chairs. As we continue, we find a bar car.

There's shining crystal glasses, mahogany tables and, of course, beige bar chairs. We keep going until we reach a hallway with white walls and crystal chandeliers.

There are cream doors on either side of the hallway. I go into one and Clovers goes into the other.

It has cream coloured walls, and a double bed with a beige duvet and a khaki overthrow. Of course, it also has a mahogany wardrobe. There is another door and I go through it. It turns out to be a bathroom.

It is an all-white marbled bathroom. I go out of the bedroom to find Clovers and see the other bedroom.

As I walk to the other bedroom, I bump into a tiny figure. I look done and realise it was Clovers, and she falls. Almost. I catch her waist.

Clove's POV
As I was about to land on the ground after I fell, Cato's hands caught me around my waist. "Already falling for me, are you Clovers?" Chuckled Cato with a smug smirk. "Shush Cato." I said rolling my eyes, smiling. "Your not denying it, are you, shortie?" I tried to break free from his grip, but he only tightened it. We stared at each other until he let go of me. We decided to tell each other about the rooms we went into, instead of going in ourselves.

"The room I went into was beige and khaki, with cream walls, beige duvet and pillows and khaki overthrow and small pillows. The bathroom was all-white and marbled."
Cato says. "Sounds nice. The room and bathroom I went into were the exact same only black and royal blue. I think I want the room you went into, what about you?" "I prefer the sound of the room you went into, so it's good. Don't have to spar you over what rooms we get. Although I would mind you up against the wall and around my waist again." Cato said cheekily with a smirk. "Well, there is 1 day until we reach the Capitol, and then all that time before the Games. I'd say we can spar again. And who knows, maybe I will jump on your waist again." I said with the same amount of cheek as Cato. "Ooo, getting excited are we shortie? Well I'm taller, bigger and stronger, so maybe I'll enjoy a view of you under me. But, we must end this conversation for now, as we must meet our mentors. I find it strange that Author hasn't piped up about our little conversation." Says Cato. "Yeah I find that weird too. She'll probably talk again soon, she's probably creating our next 'life story'." (That I am Clove, that I am.) "AUTHOR! I missed your inputs of our conversations!" I exclaim. "C'mon Clove! We really can't be late meeting our mentors."

~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter 5!
Opinions!! Do you like it? Do you not like it? Do you want anything changed?

Bye!!
-Smiley0913