Chapter 7- The Remake Centre

Cato's POV
I woke up to Eurovine knocking on my door and saying, "Wake up, wake up! Get ready for a big, big, big, big day! We're arriving in the Capitol in 2 hours, and then we have the Tribute Parade is almost as soon as we arrive!" As soon as we arrive to Eurovine is like five hours later.

After a few minutes, I heard Eurovime waking up Clovers. I felt my cheeks get hot at the thought of my best friend. 'Cato! You don't like her! And if you did, she'd never like you back.' My inner voice said. Do I even like her? Her shortness, her skills, her personality, her smile (you'd be lucky yo see it, she has a tough facade), her looks, the way her eyes light up when we train with knives. Yep. I like her.

I got up before Eurovine could come back in and shout at me. I didn't wear anything too special, as I know we're just going to the Remake Centre. So, I just got into a white v-neck t-shirt and comfy grey sweatpants.

I walked out of my room and to the dining room to eat breakfast. I saw Clovers wearing the same outfit as me. "I see we're matching, Clovers." I say as I walk into the room. She looks at me and takes in my appearance. "Yes, so we are, giant."

I sit down next to Clove, and got a fried egg and toast for breakfast. I quickly ate it and watched the Reapings for all the other districts.

District 1: Luxury. The male: This tall, lanky, slightly muscled guy, called Marvel Sanford. Could be good for our career pack.
The female: Glimmer Belcourt, she looks weak. I guess she has to be in the alliance.

The rest of the reapings were boring. The girl from 4: Fishing, Maria, I think? Could be useful in the alliance. The boy, not so much. A girl from 5: Power, looks like a fox. Finch Crossly? I'll nickname her Foxface, she looks very agile.

The next interesting reaping was District 11. There was this small girl, Rue Barnette, who looked twelve. Part of me doesn't want to kill her, but if I want to win the Games... maybe someone else will put her out of this misery if a world. The male of District 11 interested me, Thresh Morrowson. I know he's from an outer district, but he's strong and muscly. He could be apart of our alliance... then, District 12.

There was this wimp 12 year old, Primrose Everdeen, (A/N this is Cato thinking, not me!!!) get reaped, but, her older sister, Katniss Everdeen, volunteers. She looks fit. We'll have to kill her first. Then there was this guy called Peeta Mellark. He looked kinda muscly. Bet the two will create an alliance. He's top of our kill list too.

Suddenly, the T.V was turned off and I was taken from my thoughts. I looked up.

"Cato, what do you think about ally's?" Questions Clove. "Well we have to ally with 1, to be a career pack. 4 looks too weak. We could try and pull the boy from 11. Do you agree?" "Yes, I was thinking the same thing." Clove agrees with me.

"Well that's settled then. Try pull those allies at your training. Now. We're arriving at the Capitol, so pull up your Career facade and act tough." Says Enobaria ending the conversation. We did as told and kept up our tough facade, though it wasn't very hard as we were from District 2.

I followed Clovers out of the train and heard the cheers of those humans surrounding us. I saw someone who had a foot long eyelashes. We were guided to this building, to which I could only assume was the Remake Centre.

We push our way through, and go into the glass double doors.

Clove's POV
I walk in through the door, and we're met with an all white hall. There are to white doors with brass doorknobs. I go into one and Cato goes into the other.

As soon as I walk in people start surrounding me. I'm asked to strip, which I reluctantly do. Then the weirdly dressed people start circling me and I begin to feel self conscious.

Then, I find myself on an uncomfortable 'bed' if you could call it that.

I felt my hair being plucked from practically everywhere on my body. My hair in my head was being cut. Every inch of me was waxed; sometimes even feeling like my skin was being ripped off. Then they hosed me down and looked at me proudly. "Now you're ready to meet your stylist, Giovanni!" A guy said in a high voice that cracked every few seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!
Sorry for not posting in ages, hope you enjoy this chapter with 816 words!!
~Smiley0913