1~ The Sweater

A/N

This story was written nearly a year ago, I will be rewriting it, I'm keeping the old chapters up for now.

I'm walking down the street with my best-friend Luna after hanging out for a bit. "Oh my god the food was so good.." Luna says and I laughed slightly. We continue walking and chatting a bit, it's around 9:00 and it was freezing. I pull my sweater closer. It's my favorite, because it was tommyinnit merch! :D

"Remind me why we are walking in the freezing cold?" I say sarcastically to Luna. "Hey, in my defense.. uhm.. I don't know." She answers, smiling at me. I smile back and we continue walking when I see a boy that looks your age. I couldn't see a lot of his face but he was sitting on a bench, shivering and looked like he was crying. His eyes seemed all puffy and red, tears leaking down his face. Oh dear.. I think as I begin to frown. "Hey Luna, are you seeing this?" I say sadly. "Yeah.. I wonder what happened." Before Luna could say anymore, I was walking towards him.

I don't know exactly why I decided to have a social interaction that wasn't Luna today, but I still went to talk to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask softly as he lifts his head to look at me. Now I could see his face better but it was hard to make out all his facial features, his striking blue eyes stood out most.

"Yeah, I'm.. fine. It's just so cold, I'm so cold.." He huffed and looked away again, resting his head on his knees. He's just wearing a white t-shirt and jeans, of course he's cold. I think to myself before I begin to talk again.

"You can have my sweater. It's big so it will fit on you. I always get oversized sweaters." I say smiling as I took off and handed him my sweater. It's okay, it's just a sweater.. I remind myself as I hand it to him.

"Are you sure? I know these cost quite a bit." He asks as he looks up to you, holding the sweater. "Yeah, it's fine. I'm a fairly good twitch streamer so I can try to get another one.." I say as my smile dimmed for a second, but quickly returned back to normal.

He smiled a bit and put on the sweater. "Thank you so much." He said, he looked so happy and calm. That made me feel happy. "What's your twitch?" He asked, smiling at you. "It's ArtisticAxolotl!" I say, smiling at him.

"I'll be sure to visit your streams!" He said happily. I smile at him and say goodbye. I walk back to Luna. It was cold, but at least I was wearing a long sleeve shirt. "What happened over there?" Luna asked me curiously. I explain what happened and she smiled at me.

"Huh, didn't know you were actually nice. What a strange day..." She joked and laughed. I shoved her a bit as we walked to my house. As we entered my house, I decide to do a late night stream. (Yes, you and Luna live together.) 

"I'm going to stream tonight." I tell Luna as I head to my room. "Okay, although I am going to sleep.." She mumbled tiredly. I laugh and go inside my room.

I turn on my PC and get ready for the stream. What should I stream?  I decide to do a face-cam just chatting stream. I feel the fear build up in my chest, but I push it down remembering the people that actually enjoy my content. I choose a nice outfit to wear.

This is the one I chose to wear

This is the one I chose to wear. (if u don't like the fit, imagine Ur fav outfit instead.)

You put on your dino-mask and put on the starting soon screen.

(something similar to the pic above)

I take off the starting soon screen, waving.

A/N

HEHEHEHE 690 words.. (not including the A/n)