7~ ylyl

Tw/ Cursing~

I finish eating and I clean my plate and go back to my room. I check twitch and sure enough, Tommy's live. I smile and Dm him. He asked me to join in on his stream so I call him and he answers instantly. 

"Hello!" He says loudly and it hurts my ears a bit. So, I do the only thing a normal person would do. I screamed it louder. "HELLOOO!" I yell and laugh at Tommy saying, "What the fuckkk." I laugh more and he introduces his chat to me. "Hello chatters." I say. I see the chat fill with hi's and hello's. I smile to myself.

"Introduce yourself." Tommy says to me. "I'm Y/n. I'm also a streamer." I tell them. I don't add my username though. (I'M FUCKIN INSECURE SO WHAT DID YOU EXPECT???) I talk with Tommy and watch the media-shares with him. "I'm sorry my chat isn't funny." He jokes. They really weren't. But at least I was able to spend time with Tommy. "I don't want to be mean to your viewers so I have no comment." I say jokingly. 

We carry on the rest of the stream until Tommy decided he should end stream. I loved talking with him so I was a bit sad. He ended stream but we talked a bit longer. We cracked jokes to each other and I had such a nice time talking with him.

I check the time and it's around 10:00 PM, and I'm tired. "Hey Tom, I think I'm gonna head to sleep." I say. "Oh, alright.." He said softly (surprisingly lmao). "Goodnight y/n, maybe we can talk tomorrow?" He adds. "Goodnight, also I would love that." I answer, smiling to myself. We say goodbye and I leave the call.

I shut down my computer and get changed into my pyjamas. I brush my teeth and flip over onto my bed. I try to shut my eyes but my thoughts kept tracing back to him. Today was so fun.. I think to myself as I slowly drift into a deep slumber.

A/n

Sorry for slow updates lmao. I have had no motivation and barely any sleep. Srry for short chapter too lmao- 

Also

Have you eaten today?

Have you brushed your teeth?

Have you drunk water?

Did you change out of your pyjamas into fresh clothes today?

How are you feeling?

If you have done any of these I'm proud of u!

Luv luv <3

(399 w)