Part 9 :]

I put on my starting soon screen and music. I watch as viewers begin to tune in. Once i got around 1k viewers I start stream. I love my viewers because they don't hate me for what I wear. (Frfr more ppl should be like that)

"Hello chat!" I say happily. "It's your favorite furry!" I say with a small laugh. (I love saying that it's so funny lmao) "how are we?" I ask the viewers.   "You are not allowed to be below a 4 out of 10 by the end of this stream because it is my job to make you feel less shitty." I say. I see numbers flood in my chat. Most of them are above 5 so I smile to myself. 

"Well chatters, today we are joined by..." i paused for him to say it, but I was met with silence. "BITCH SAY HI TO MY LITTLE CHILDREN NOW-" I yell out at him. I hear him say, "OKAY FUCK YOU-" in to which I burst out laughing. "HELLO???" His loud ass voice floods my headphones. 

I See chat spamming his name and different emotes. "Chat, today we are going to hop on the survival world once again." I explain "I'm trying to beat the game, I have no idea what the fuck Tom is doing-" I say, but get cut off my Tommy yelling a string of curses at me. I laugh and join the world

"Chat, after some off stream work, we got nethertite!" I say as I show off the armor. "I know, I'm fucking richhh." I say. 

-idk streaming stuff. Fack off Ik I'm being lazy I'm in bed at 4:50 AM rn so bsfr-

About an hour later, we were going to the end. "Tommy... whatever happens after we walk through this portal I want you to know... you're a bitch and always will be!" I say as I hop into the portal to the end. I hear him loudly curse at me and I just laugh. 

As we got into the end, we started to destroy the end crystals on the pillars. After all the crystals were destroyed, we waited for the dragon to perch and we kept attacking it until it was almost dead. 

Once the dragon was at low health, I struck the final blow, killed it, and got the achievement. "WE DID IT CHAT!!" I yell into my mic. I see chat flying by with many different messages I can't even read them. I cheer for myself and I hear Tommy yelling along.

After a bit of celebration and killing Tommy, (in game ofcccc) I decided to end stream. 

"Well chat, that's going to be the stream for today." I say as I leave the world. "Thank you all so much for joining, and I really appreciate all the subs and follows, it helps a lot." I say. " Let's see.. who's live.." I mumble to myself. "Let's raid Sinaheh, go say hi to her and tell her I love her art! Go have fun and show some love! Buh bye Buh bye Buh bye-" I say as I ended the stream.

A/n

Hello my loves. Nice to see ya again. Sorry haven't posted in a bit, I'll try to do it more often!

I've missed you!!!!

Also how have y'all been???

Luv luv, ArtisticAxolotl <3333 :]

(552 words)