4~ Fanart stream

TW cursing

I open up my phone and see a message from Tommy. Holy shit! NO WAY!  I read the message and it says,

TommyInnit

Tommy-Y/n

"Hey Tommy! How are you?" 

"I'm good, nice to meet you."

                                          "Nice to meet you too! Also thank you for the donation by the way, it means a lot to me."   

"No problem! I felt bad for taking your sweater."

                                                                                   "Don't feel bad, it's okay! I'm just happy to be talking to you." 

We talk for a bit before I go to stream, it was a lot of fun. I go to my computer and decide to do a drawing stream. 

I put on the starting soon screen and watch as viewers flow in. "Hello chat! How are we today?" I ask enthusiastically. I see a bunch of hellos and goods, so I decide to tell them what we are doing today. 

"I was thinking of either doing a new survival Minecraft world, or a drawing stream. What do you think?" I ask as I put up a poll. Most of the votes were for a drawing stream, so I end the poll and pull out my drawing tablet. I don't have face-cam on so I don't have to put my mask.

"I was thinking of doing a portrait, maybe of TommyInnit? As a thank you for the donation, it did help a lot." I tell chat as I pull up a reference photo. (The photo below v)

I laugh a bit to myself as I pull up the photo. "Perfect photo." I say as I smiled. I start to do a sketch while chatting with the viewers. 

~30 min later~

I had finished my sketch and moved to colors. I had a more stylized art style that was rough and slightly realistic. I usually do line-art after colors. "It's looking good so far chat! I'm pretty happy." I say smiling at the drawing. A light shade of pink crossed my face and I was happy that I didn't have face-cam on.

~time skip to when you finish the line-art, adding final touches to the piece~

"I think we are done! I love it so much!" I announced smiling. Wow, he looks so pretty.. What am I thinking? Shit. "Chat, should I send this to Tommy?" I say laughing a bit. I see a bunch of yes and pleases, so I dm him on Instagram. 

TommyInnit

Tommy-Y/n

"Tommy, I need your discord RIGHT NOW."

"Uhh sure? It's (Tommyinnits discord user)"

"THANK OYU"

"Your welcome?"

"Okay, I'll send it to him, one second chat." I say as I pull up discord and add Tommy. We have become friends, so I ask if I could call him and he said it was okay. I start a call and he joins in.

"Tommy I'm streaming right now." I say before he says anything. "I have something to show you..." I say, smiling to myself. "Okay, uhh. What is it?" He asks with a hint of hesitance in his voice.

"So, Tommy, as you know I like to draw. And I started stream and I didn't know what to draw." I paused for a second, smiling. He hummed in response, letting me know I could continue. " I decided to draw you, Tommy." I tell him as I clap my hands together in happiness. 

"Really?" He answers, he seems interested. "Yea, do you want to see it?" I say as I laugh a little. I look over at chat to see a bunch of messages flying by. "Sure, show me." He answers.

I send him the photo and I hear him huff. "It's amazing, but why that photo??" He whines, laughing near the end of the sentence. I started laughing so hard and so did he. It was amazing, just having a nice laugh with him...

A/N 

Heyyy! How are you all? Hopefully good. Ilysm! Baiii!!! :D