6~ Minecraft Survival

Cursing

I woke up slowly and checked the time. 12:03 PM... I force myself to get up and walk over to the kitchen. I see a note placed on top the counter. 

Hey Y/n!

I went to Rae's house while you were streaming. I'll be back tomorrow around 5:00 or 6:00 pm. Cya!

Luna~

I read the note and sigh. How the fuck is she so good at social interaction. Whatever. I make myself some cereal and I eat it as I scroll through Twitter. I got tagged in some fan-art post and I smiled to myself. I see multiple posts about me and the stream yesterday. Most of them talking about Tommy or the fan-art I made of him. But some were shit like "Why tf is Tommy friends with this bitch." or "Why is Tommy talking with a furry?" I just sighed and put down my phone.

"Why the fuck do I get so much hateee.." I say as I pressed my hands to my face. I groaned and finished my cereal. I put my bowl in the dishwasher and head back to my room. I'm kinda bored, so I decide to call Tommy. It rang for a little bit before he answered. "Hello?" He says loudly. "Hello Tommy, are you busy right now?" I ask him.

"Not really. I'm probably going to stream later though." He replies. "Do you want to play Minecraft with me or something?" I ask him hopefully. "Why not." He answers. I hop on Minecraft. "Do you want to work a bit on our survival world?" I ask him. "Yea, let me open up Minecraft. One second." He answers and I hear a series of clicks and typing. 

I laughed at how loud his keyboard is. "Why the hell is your keyboard so loud??" I asked, laughing. "IT'S NOT!!" I hear him whine. "Whatever, I'm on the world." I tell him. Then I see that he joined and I smiled to myself. We worked on the world for a while. We have got netherite and the entire time I was talking with him, he made me laugh so much. 

I check the time and it's 4:36 PM. "Hey Tom, I think I should log off. Luna will be home soon and it's my turn to make dinner." I tell him. "Oh, okay.." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Sorry Tommy." I say as I close Minecraft. "It's okay, I actually have to stream soon." He informs me. "Oh. Have fun! What are you doing?" I ask him. "I'm doing a YLYL." He says simply. "If you want to join in after you eat your welcome to." He says and my heart does a happy skip.

"I don't know Tom. Being the type of content creator I am, I get a lot of hate. I don't want people to not like you because you are friends with me." I rant to him. I sigh and press my hands into my face. "I don't care. If they don't like the stream they can fuck off." He said simply and I burst out laughing.

"I'll message you after dinner, and if your still streaming can I join you?" I ask to confirm. "Yea. I'm good with that." He answers. "Alright, talk to you soon." I say. I hear him say bye before I left the call. I got up and smiled to myself as I was stretching. I head to the kitchen to make some pasta because why the fuck not.

I finish making some simple pasta and Luna arrives home. "Hey Y/n!" Luna says as she walked in. "Hey Luna. I just finished making dinner." I tell her. "Thank you y/n, I'm actually so fucking hungry.." Luna says as she grabs two bowls for us. We chat a bit as we eat our dinner. Although we were talking, I couldn't stop thinking about Tommy.

A/N

Hi. Kinda bored rn so yea. (650 words) :D :]