2~The stream

TW cursing. This is in the bio too.

I watched as the viewers flood in. "HELLO LOVES!" I yell out. 

The chat floods with hi's and hello's. "We are doing a Q and A face-cam stream, where you can ask questions, and I'll try my best to answer you all!" I say, smiling under my mask. I wait until there is around 2k viewers to start. 

I get some questions and I answer them. Some are life advice, some are asking about me. I had a lot of fun! Then I get a donation of 120.60 pounds! (150 USD) "Holy fucking shit..." I read the dono aloud. "How much was the sweater? From TOMMYINNIT??" I yell as I stand up from my chair. "Oh my god. Thank you TommyInnit for the donation. Holy fuck." I say as I put my hands on the snout of my mask. What the fuckkk... I think to myself as I just stand in disbelief.

I smile under my mask uncontrollably. "I can't believe it chat. No way that just happened." I say to chat as I sit back down. I see chat flood with TommyInnit?! and Tommy!!s. I smile at chat underneath my mask. Not only is TommyInnit my favorite streamer, but now he follows me on twitch! 

"Hey Tommy if you ever want to talk, dm me. I think we would be friends." I say, I hoped. I heard a notification on my phone from Instagram. TommyInnit started following you. I smile to myself and put my phone down. I continue the stream for an hour or two before I decide to end stream.

"BYE EVERYONE!" I yell to my viewers as I end stream. I take of my mask and go to take a shower to process my thoughts. I got out and dried off as I put on my PJ's and brushed my teeth. I just got a hoodie and baggy shorts and I crawled into bed like the little gremlin I am, then just scrolled through Instagram and TikTok for a hour or two. I can't really keep track of how long I scroll, but when I checked the time it was 2:45 am. 

Fuck.. I think to myself as I put my hands to my eyes. I just think to myself as I fall asleep. What happened today? I can't believe that was Tommy. I gave Tommy my TommyInnit sweater. That's kinda funny. I smile before I drift off to sleep, exited for the next day.

A/N

Sorry for the short ep lol. I have stuff to do sadly.