Untitled Part 8

Yk there is cursing y'all's- you have been warned lmao

~Morning~

I woke up to my alarm blaring on the nightstand besides me. I groan and reluctantly get up. I check the Tim and it's 9:30 AM, so I turn off the alarm and go to make some breakfast. I make my way to the kitchen and I make/get y/c (your choice). I open up Twitter and scroll through as I eat. I look through some dance of me and liked the ones that I liked.

After finishing my food I go get dressed for the day. I say good morning to Luna and crawl into my cave- I mean go to my room. I boot up my computer and decide if I should stream or not. Before I made up my mind I got a dm from Tommy.

(Bold Tommy, italic y/n)

Hey y/n, are you busy right now?

I was going to stream, but I can talk for a bit if you want.

Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to play bed wars or something.

I'm cool with that. Maybe you can join my stream after?

I can do that. Vc?

Yeah, sure.

He called me and I answered instantly. "HELLO!" He yelled, his loud voice filling my headphones. "Geez, what the fuck did my ears ever do to you?" I ask jokingly and laughing. I hop onto Minecraft and we start a bedwars game (idk how to do it forgive me lmao).

We play a couple rounds, winning a couple times. (Idk how bedwars work Srry) After a bit, I decide I should stream. "Hey Tom, I think I should start stream soon." I tell him. He wants to join, so ig this is a Minecraft stream.

A/n

Hi. Srry for the short chapter lmao. I'm in school and I'm bored-

How are you today?

Have you eaten?

Have you drunk water?

If so I'm sure proud of u <333

Luv luv <33

(306 w)