Not an update

In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet and Master Muhammad (s.a.s), all his blessed descendants and noble companions.'

- Aameen.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh dear reader,
Hope you are doing good insha Allahu Rahman, we are doing well Alhamdulillah, being a new mum is exhausting and there's not a minute to spare but Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin we are happy and content and won't change anything... for whatever and whenever He SubhanaHu wa ta'Ala does is perfect, Alhamdulillah:) so this is not an update and there won't be any further;

This decision came to me during the blessed Ramadan and I'm sorry to disappoint you all, especially those who have been patiently supporting this story all these years.

As most of you would be aware of, I gave birth to my daughter a few months ago Alhamdulillah and in Ramadan when I was reflecting about the number of years we have left in this world, how Qiyamah is fast approaching it came to me to focus more on doing the ibadat and khidmat in real life than writing about it... To strive to better my own akhlaq (character) than to write about Humaira's, to be a good example to our daughter insha Allah, I want to set my priorities right; I do want to continue writing but I don't know, I have changed, we all have, and what I want to write now is different. And I don't know whether most of you would understand or be interested in the journey of my finding a true spiritual Guide.

I have been on this site for more than a decade now and it has been a wonderful journey reading memorable works, gaining lovely readers and great friends.
And I'm deeply grateful for such generous souls who have never been paltry in their likes and comments, supporting throughout and showering much love for every single chapter and for all my other works too.

Jazak Allahu khairan katheera for all your kindness and sweetness, you have been a beautiful ni'mah (blessing) to me, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin ❤️

For those who have been patiently waiting, I'm sorry once again because I'm going to post the spoilers, the timeline of this series in the next chapter and after perhaps a week or month insha Allah, all the stories on this account will be removed.

All these years every single chapter, line and word was written by Allah SubhanaHu wa ta'Ala's Fazal, to benefit others, to gain His and His beloved Nabi Sallallahu alaihi wasallam's pleasure, and I sincerely hope my niyyah and effort was accepted insha Allah Aameen ya Rabbi.

My Salaam to your families, to those wonderful mothers and others who have been a part of this series journey, Please don't forget us in your Duas insha Allah and I pray that we all meet in Jannatul Firdous! Aameen ya Rahman ❤️

With Duas and Salaam,
abdurRahman (Gudi :))